Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for duck guild
Hello I am level 120 I play a lot and I'm sort of a p2p member atm and I'm  looking for a ss duck puppy guild but Im not sure where to be does anyone know a good guild for me or the section I gotta be in tyvm

Summoner name:Jeremy
Summoner ID: 68,536,362
Reg ally: evolved Daji, water duck, evolved nezha

u wot m8

Copyright © 2013-2017 Vasquez. All Rights Reserved. "Maybe Tomorrow" ® and all affiliated phrases are registered trademarks of Vas Corp.
(03-15-2015, 08:55 AM)Vasquez Wrote: u wot m8

What's wrong? I'm new to the forums sorry

(03-15-2015, 08:59 AM)shundimek Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 08:55 AM)Vasquez Wrote: u wot m8

What's wrong? I'm new to the forums sorry

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Summoner-Guilds

there you go buddy.
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
If you're just looking for the SS duck/dog allies and not specifically a guild full of these members, you could also try this thread: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Beasts-Schemas-SS-Beasts-Tribal-Beasts-KODB-Duck-King?page=6
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(03-15-2015, 08:53 AM)shundimek Wrote: Hello I am level 120 I play a lot and I'm sort of a p2p member atm and I'm  looking for a ss duck puppy guild

What in the world did I just read? A guild appropriated just for Soulstone beasts? You kidding me?
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Go to "add me" section for ally searching will be better
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Well... I don't think there are many guilds like that (If there's any)

Maybe join any guild and ask anyone to change for you or add ss beast friends instead.
I'm in the process of ame all ducks and dogs. And pumping exp into jia rou too. Will need some time though before they're all ready to be up as allies.

And yup wrong section buddy.
Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
dudes stop trolling the poor soul. you guys are all veterans. I can understand why newbies will value SS ducks because it is indeed a quick way to level your cards. Also he prob doesn't have many allies because most people won't accept low level players...