Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Hel
Just completed all open stages in Void of the Realm, both blue & red dots. Thought middle island would open up, but no. I assume this is where the 'Loki's Regret' battle takes place and where Hel drops. How do I go about getting the fog lifted & the battle open to me. I heard only Tuesday- today, Monday is Tuesday as I play on Chinese page.
Li'l help here folks. As ever, much appreciated,

Thanks, Jinxy

Have you opened the other center island unlockable stages?
I know Crush the Wheel of Fortune and Future of the North are prerequisites for Hel, but maybe you need to unlock the other special stages first?

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
Thanks for the reply, but unsure what you mean. I have by my count done everything within main story stages. Only thing not finished is travelers memories, but that can't factor in.
Neither center island in red nor blue has opened for me. Does it have something to do with accumulated red diamond achievements within these stages?

(11-28-2017, 08:35 AM)Jinxy Wrote: Thanks for the reply, but unsure what you mean. I have by my count done everything within main story stages. Only thing not finished is travelers memories, but that can't factor in.
Neither center island in red nor blue has opened for me. Does it have something to do with accumulated red diamond achievements within these stages?

Ok, just to check, have you cleared the two ultra hard stages against Frigg in the Age of Heroic Spirits? (the one where Frigg has 3 HP bars and the one where Frigg revives 4 times with burning runes). That's the prerequisite to get into Hel's stage, you basically have to complete both Odin and Loki storylines that you unlock with the red achievements on the first stage against Fenrir.

Some of the red diamond achievements unlock additional stages. There are three other stages that appear in the center island for Age of Heroic Spirits. 
You should consult the wiki for which specific achievements these stages are locked by. 

There are no center island stages for the Age of Black Iron right now, but there are some optional stages that only unlock if you complete specific red achievements.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...