Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Libra active and leader skill
I dun have Libra myself but wanna know if this is the correct application of her active.

Assuming a rainbow deck setup of all gods, fiends.

Water - atk 1000
Earth - atk 1100
Fire - atk 1200
Dark - atk 1300
Libra - atk 900
Water - atk 1400

If I use Libra skill and dissolve say 3 fire, 3 fire and 3 earth (total 9 runes at 3 combos). Assuming both leader skills do not contribute to atk multiplier.

In this case fire dmg will be 1200 x 2 x 1.5 = 3600. Earth dmg will be 1100 x 1.5 = 1650. So fire is the highest and then all members will atk at 3600 each.

If this is correct, Libra skill will turn a rainbow deck into mono playstyle by trying to form as many combos of the largest number of runes to deal biggest dmg during that 2 turns.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
Yeah, it's like the Blue dragon spiritor's skill, except with fiends and gods instead of dragons. Someone (dadarocks?) pointed out that it is super effective when used with Cat Squad fiends' active.

I'm still wondering if they will release a card later that works like the Dark Dragon spiritor, but for gods and/or fiends. Paired with Libra that would just be crazy.
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Heart

[Image: 7c52d11a.jpg]
Thanks! Gosh, now I am ever so wanting to get Libra.

Yes, tested out libra and it's a good card.

It might be stronger in a team made up of

*Light Greek*
*Nathaniel*
*Yan*
*Libra*
*Minamoto*
*Light Greek*

Yet to be tested as my Nathaniel yet to be evolved..
Thanks! Unfortunately I have no fate with light cards. Zero converters means it's a no go for me.

Lets say 400% fiend attack, with their unusually high attack, about 1.9k for one of the max fiend attack stat, with high rcr from Gods.

(Immortals ldr skills are quite strong)

Fiends could form a pretty stable RAINBOW deck with Libra around for burst.
[Image: 6968de33.jpg]
[Image: 29d1b187.jpg]

Looking for ally :
Hep/Daji/DS

Ally available:
Bull/Daji/Nezha/DS(Fire/Water/Dark)/Hep/Tyr/Poseidon/Fiends

Yeah, the game has been dominated by single-race and mono decks, with a few exceptions (pala/sister, enchantress). Libra seems like it will shake things up in terms of possibilities and new combos.

Oh, so this is how it works? I thought it just made the attack stat of all your cards the same as the highest fiend/god.

Can anyone post an English version pic here for libra?

So does she help ALL cards or only gods/fiends?

(09-13-2013, 10:14 AM)shue249 Wrote:  I dun have Libra myself but wanna know if this is the correct application of her active.

Assuming a rainbow deck setup of all gods, fiends.

Water - atk 1000
Earth - atk 1100
Fire - atk 1200
Dark - atk 1300
Libra - atk 900
Water - atk 1400

If I use Libra skill and dissolve say 3 fire, 3 fire and 1 earth (total 9 runes at 3 combos). Assuming both leader skills do not contribute to atk multiplier.

In this case fire dmg will be 1200 x 2 x 1.5 = 3600. Earth dmg will be 1100 x 1.5 = 1650. So fire is the highest and then all members will atk at 3600 each.

If this is correct, Libra skill will turn a rainbow deck into mono playstyle by trying to form as many combos of the largest number of runes to deal biggest dmg during that 2 turns.

You meant 3 earth right? Cos I was getting super confused lol

Subscribe and SUPPORT vVv Guild Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZxwBg5x9L_jVfym3LPgKng

Check out the skills list here: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/1/post/2013/09/tower-of-saviors-version-31stargazers-callnew-monsters-information.html

The wording for the blue dragon spiritor and Libra are almost the same. Note it says damage, not attack.

Blue DS: Dragon's Spirit - For 2 turns, turn the greatest level of damage from the Dragon species to become all Dragon members' damage inflicted

Libra: Gods' & Fiends' Aid
- For 2 turns, turn the greatest level of damage from the God and Fiend species to become all God and Fiend members' damage inflicted

And you can see the dragon girl's skill at work in the youtube video here:

That's...frikking insane.

Subscribe and SUPPORT vVv Guild Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZxwBg5x9L_jVfym3LPgKng