Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level up cards
Hi all!

Whats the best way to level up cards now? Maybe there is a guide somewhere for the current version of the game?

Thanks!

[Image: b1dd9294.jpg]
(10-28-2017, 05:45 AM)Dominator Wrote: Hi all!

Whats the best way to level up cards now? Maybe there is a guide somewhere for the current version of the game?

Thanks!

Hi Dominator,

Whats the best way to level up cards now?
Tap on the card. Tap on level up. Tap on select material. Tap on material(s)/card(s) you want to feed. Tap on confirm.

Maybe there is a guide somewhere for the current version of the game?
Maybe there is. Try search.

Generally KFCs are the way to go to power-level a card. KFCs is a term commonly used in the community to refer to the "Plump Precious Beasts" cards: Gleaming Cyan Carp, Pumpkin Trio, Rhinobeetle Samurai, Dagger Wielder, and Jade Rabbit the Elixir Pounder. They drop from guild events and the Slot Machine, and you can generally buy some from Arena Rewards or Coliseum events.

A single KFC takes about 300k EXP to max its level, but it'll give about 430k EXP when fed, or about 700k EXP to a card of the same color. So you get about double the EXP input, and it comes in a single card which costs less than feeding multiple soulstones.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

pre-evolve - skill feeder until max (if farmable), then use soulstones.

post-evolve - 4 KFC of the respective color + 1 madhead(if you have it) , or 5 KFC if the card has EXP UP. And also harpies if you need to max the Skill level.

nowadays with Guild events, slot machine, the game throw a lot of KFC at you.

fun fact: Dagger Wielder was the first of the 5 introduced, we all referred to it as KFC because it was a delicious chicken.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

It costs much more gold to level your cards at higher levels. The formula is = (level)*100 per card fed. So feeding 5 cards to a level 1 card will cost 500 gold, whereas feeding 5 cards to a level 90 card will cost you 45,000 gold. So what I do for cards that I want to level (but not power level) is to only feed them elves/witches/etc at the lower levels (level 1-25), then Millennium Soulstones until about level ~50, then PSS' until max level.

I didn't realize this earlier on and used to feed my level 80+ cards with any spare lizards/gnomes/werewolves and was wondering why my gold kept dropping fast.  Sad
ID: 39,040,287
[Image: W6DEwI2.png]
Thanks all for your replies!
I was asking cause in the days when I was playing people used to farm and feed witches of a certain level Smile
[Image: b1dd9294.jpg]
(10-29-2017, 09:22 PM)Dominator Wrote: Thanks all for your replies!
I was asking cause in the days when I was playing people used to farm and feed witches of a certain level Smile

i remember those days! i still feed witches to level 12 with random mats because of those days.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add