Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Legends Guild lvl14 recruiting 91/95
(08-03-2017, 04:18 PM)kiz0310 Wrote: if you are still guildless or looking to join a guild, please don't feel hesitant to apply, we have rooms and we are active, we don't set minimum complete count for JO, but there will always be enough open operations to allow everyone to spam until satisfied!

please apply directly in game, lvl 80+ and active players only!

How required is the lvl80 requirement?

I'm pretty new, and currently in the 40s. But the XP dungeon could get me to the 80s pretty quick I think.

Bump!

A level 301 acc and just came back from a long hiatus. I'm still in need of brushing up my skills but let me know if you got a spot! Will be glad to join the guild Big Grin

(08-19-2017, 02:30 PM)Nommong Wrote: Bump!

A level 301 acc and just came back from a long hiatus. I'm still in need of brushing up my skills but let me know if you got a spot! Will be glad to join the guild Big Grin

sorry for late reply, but we are always recruiting and we have rooms available, if interested, pls apply directly, and of course if you have already joined a guild, all the best to you and have fun spinning!

for current guild event quench the flame of sin Aug. 30-Sep. 5, we have already achieved 20k points, now working on clearing the bingo board, don't hesitate to apply if you are still guildless, lvl 80+, active players only, yes we have spots available, if interested, pls apply directly, thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

we have cleared the bingo board sometime ago for current guild event, and we have spots available, don't hesitate to apply to grab your share of rewards!
earlier today we have achieved max rewards for current event dreams reconnect Oct. 3-9, and we are working on clearing the board,

we have spots,if you are still looking for guild, don't hesitate to apply directly in game.

earlier today we have cleared the board for current guild event dream reconnect,

again we do have spots available, if interested please apply directly in game, thanks.
for current guild event bootiful night Oct31-Nov.5
earlier today we have achieved 20k point, now working on clearing the board, join now to earn your share of rewards,

if interested please apply directly in game, thanks

earlier today we have cleared the bingo board for current guild event, we do have rooms, apply directly if interested, thanks.