Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Legends Guild lvl13 recruiting 85/90
recruiting

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

max rewards achieved sometime ago for trick or treat event, as long as your active, lvl 80 and above, feel free to apply, plan to rid of some inactives so there will definitely be room for you, if interested, please apply directly, thank you.

guild just leveled up, feel free to apply as long as your active, lvl 80 and above and can do at least 200 points for each guild event

we have achieved 20k points probably few hours ago for the current event Mission Xmas Dec 20-26, feel free to send request if you are still looking for guild, and can do at least 200 points for each guild events, if interested, please send request directly, thank you.

Hi I am want to join your guild very much. I come form thailand. I am done with my admission exam and i will play tos all day. I am very active player. I am so glad if i is a part of your guild. My tos id is 81,280,225 and my level os 197. My main team is niddhog team. Thank for reading hope you let me join your guild. :blush: :blush: :blush:
recruiting~

earlier today we have achieved max rewards for current guild even "the illusion of love" Feb7-15, please apply directly if interested (lvl 80+, active players only)

recruiting, active players only please