Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kof kyo team building
How would one make a team with kyo as leader?
Thanks

It depends, mono KoF or mixed?

Mono KoF
Kyo Kyo Earth Biweekly(coming next week, Yashiro) Chizuru Athena Iori
Or Kyo Kyo Yashiro Chizuru Rugal Iori

Second Kyo could be a Mai... if you are desperate then use the feeder for benimaru, the bosozoku girl. you NEED 2 fire KoF next to each other to keep the party going with Kyo.

If you aren't going mono, then see which enchantresses you have, ideally Medea, Circe and again the earth biweekly fella, go something like Kyo Medea Circe Yashiro Rugal Iori.

Rugal is tomorrow's SM, if you don't want to go for him grab Athena then as dark human from the KoF seal (or if you have AR Scorpio/Gemini or similar, go for them too!)

edit:
in any case you will have to be flexible to take out some members and add utility depending on the lvl, but keep the 3 colors like a flag, standing together.

Kyo Medea Circe Yashiro Cassandra PRSean Mai is also a fun option.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(09-22-2017, 09:29 AM)Revdarian Wrote: It depends, mono KoF or mixed?

Mono KoF
Kyo Kyo Earth Biweekly(coming next week, Yashiro) Chizuru Athena Iori
Or Kyo Kyo Yashiro Chizuru Rugal Iori

Second Kyo could be a Mai... if you are desperate then use the feeder for benimaru, the bosozoku girl. you NEED 2 fire KoF next to each other to keep the party going with Kyo.

If you aren't going mono, then see which enchantresses you have, ideally Medea, Circe and again the earth biweekly fella, go something like Kyo Medea Circe Yashiro Rugal Iori.

Rugal is tomorrow's SM, if you don't want to go for him grab Athena then as dark human from the KoF seal (or if you have AR Scorpio/Gemini or similar, go for them too!)

edit:
in any case you will have to be flexible to take out some members and add utility depending on the lvl, but keep the 3 colors like a flag, standing together.

Kyo Medea Circe Yashiro Cassandra PRSean Mai is also a fun option.

Haha shot gee I'll use this as my guide to make a Kof team ?

dang it needs an addendum, the feeders do not count for KoF bonus and that sucks, did my draws, got Kyo and tested, no stat bonus :/ I'll draw again on the last Monday the 9th and hope for Mai or Dupe kyo.

This is the mixed team i will test:
Kyo Medea Circe Yashiro Cassandra Mai

Cd5, on Kyo, cd6, turn every other enchantress effect and blast away!

edit: Thanks to Rxwing for reminding me of Andromeda! yeap yet another enchantress like effect that would thrive in this team. the point is just to use 4 cards enchantress like if possible... Kyo+Mai will give you slightly less attacking runes but just by doing 2 columns of 4 your whole team launches a full attack, prior to enchantresses it is of 200k at the minimum, with them all it goes to over 2m, so it is strong offensive wise, as expected.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.