Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jan 27th choose your draw question thread.
Idk guys, ill give you the points here as I accept to be biased because i dont like elves. But i dont really see those guys showing as much as Lubu, Chessia, Izanagi, Hideyoshi or Nobunaga did after their patches.
The only card im using a lot from that series is Paperwhite, mostly for fun.
Regarding KotRT, they more or less only gave us Lancelot, but all the other cards, even the commons are at least decent.

IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
(01-21-2018, 04:56 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 04:26 PM)desrt Wrote: CF, Sakura and Rose, have almost disappeared since the begining of this patch...

...And it's not like you don't see them anywhere. Rose and Sakura still show up on my leaderboard, CF less so but that's because it was released at a bad time having to compete with a black card and all. If Atlantis was never released, CF would still be a common water mono leader. 

No it wouldnt because we still have shj and water bride.  Cornflower doesnt do anything more than them.  I had hopes to tumbler with him but u need an army of shuta or something to help him recover.  Note sakura and rose dont need it.

Im not sure what cornflower does for ur other elf teams.  The skill can be useful to get rid of a type but there are other cards to do this too that arent a 5 year draw.  If u find something let me know because i have the guy and he is very dusty.  I didnt even use him during his patch.  I used rose and other elves.  I have used rose during this patch also.

(01-22-2018, 05:23 AM)desrt Wrote: Idk guys, ill give you the points here as I accept to be biased because i dont like elves. But i dont really see those guys showing as much as Lubu, Chessia, Izanagi, Hideyoshi or Nobunaga did after their patches.
The only card im using a lot from that series is Paperwhite, mostly for fun.
Regarding KotRT, they more or less only gave us Lancelot, but all the other cards, even the commons are at least decent.
If we're talking about the seal as a whole, I find the elves' commons to be real decent, especially when compared to the atrocity that is Sengoku. Seriously, only nohime is worth saving and even then I'd use the crash fever biweekly instead of her if i had Nobunaga. Oh right, and maybe Oichi but that's pretty much it. Or need I remind you about skill level 15 Tokugawa a.k.a landmine. 

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(01-22-2018, 11:33 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 04:56 PM)put1572 Wrote: ...And it's not like you don't see them anywhere. Rose and Sakura still show up on my leaderboard, CF less so but that's because it was released at a bad time having to compete with a black card and all. If Atlantis was never released, CF would still be a common water mono leader. 

No it wouldnt because we still have shj and water bride.  Cornflower doesnt do anything more than them.  I had hopes to tumbler with him but u need an army of shuta or something to help him recover.  Note sakura and rose dont need it.

Im not sure what cornflower does for ur other elf teams.  The skill can be useful to get rid of a type but there are other cards to do this too that arent a 5 year draw.  If u find something let me know because i have the guy and he is very dusty.  I didnt even use him during his patch.  I used rose and other elves.  I have used rose during this patch also.
Ah well, let's agree to disagree. Even though I have Atlantis I still feel inclined to get Cornflower, call it a bias if you will. I still am torn between him and Daoloth and probably will be until the last moment. But seriously, Water Bride? Now that's a name I haven't heard in ages.

P.S. Sorry about the consecutive posts but I'm not really familiar with the forum on phone
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485