Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jan 27th choose your draw question thread.
The preview thread was getting full of questions about who to aim for the special draw so l and it was suggested to make another thread so here it is! In ask the community because it's asking the community for recommendations XD

A few useful links:

(01-21-2018, 09:16 AM)draconian Wrote: I'd like to post the list from rocelle_t

"Just click anywhere on row 4, then select Data > Filter views... > Create new temporary filter view. Then use the filter icon to filter according to attribute/race."

(01-21-2018, 09:37 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Before going into all the questions on how it works and who is best please read blueeighthnote post on the wiki:
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/User:Blueeighthnote/5YearDraw?useskin=oasis
The op spells out some examples and at any rate may answer some of ur questions.

(01-21-2018, 12:55 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Every1 dont forget about page2 of the wiki where they go over cornflower sakura and others. It ends with izanagi but he is unfinished atm:

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/User:Blueeighthnote/5YearDraw/2?useskin=oasis

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I'd love some advice, and I took the time to make a quick image of the only cards I don't have edit: updated based on some advice from desrt

[Image: JkXplhe.jpg]

My thoughts:
  • I have Atlantis and SHJ, so probably don't need Cornflower and Abraham despite being great cards
  • I still really struggle to play fire, so Amateratsu or Groth seems like a good choice
  • I have Iza and Hideyoshi, but everyone seems to love Ophi
  • I have Maya but no TSZ, so Merlin or Arthur are valid choices
  • I have a bunch of great dark leaders/cards, so not sure Aza is a good choice
  • In Tier 2...Wukong and Daji would just be sentimental choices. 5 years playing, never dropped!
What do you guys think?? I am really struggling to decide!

Well, lets inaugurate this.

Im missing around 20 cards right now, and while Azatoth seems to be the tastiest within my (and many others') pool, if i cool my mind a bit, id say my best options are Domon and Apollo.

Since the Fallon Halos seal onwards, im missing 6 rares and 2 commons (Chessian and Satan, Andromeda, Sakura and CF, Azatoth and 2 randoms), and i think chances are pretty decent to get seal rares on the ancient coin events in my experience, so im trying to take them out of my calculations.

I have a good experience with AR pisces so i might think domon is a good one, tho a friend is telling me thats a lame choice, apollo on the other hand might be the Best VR greek. Most of the other old cards im missing dont seem to relevant.

What would you say regarding domon or apollo?

IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
(01-21-2018, 09:05 AM)Dominus Wrote: I'd love some advice, and I took the time to make a quick image of the only cards I don't have

[Image: oqVbJvq.jpg]
My thoughts:
  • I have Atlantis and SHJ, but Cornflower and Abraham are great cards
  • I still really struggle to play fire, so Amateratsu seems like a good choice
  • I have Iza and Hideyoshi, but everyone seems to love Ophi
  • I have Maya but no TSZ, so Merlin or Arthur are valid choices
  • I have a bunch of great dark leaders/cards, so not sure Aza is a good choice
  • In Tier 2...Wukong and Daji would just be sentimental choices. 5 years playing, never dropped!
What do you guys think?? I am really struggling to decide!

I would place Eye chan on tier 1 above abraham, ama and merlin. Specialy abraham since you have Atlantis. Ophichius in my experience hasnt been the most powerful leader but rahter one that i found using a lot with many diferent combinations so i think he is a pretty good choice. 
No consideration for Arthemis with VR greek? DArk has Lancelot, Scorpio and Polux, so it seems a good leader.

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
I'd like to post the list from rocelle_t

"Just click anywhere on row 4, then select Data > Filter views... > Create new temporary filter view. Then use the filter icon to filter according to attribute/race."
Hey Desrt, thanks for the reply - what is "Eye chan" though? No real interest in Artemis to be honest, not when I already have Loki, Satan, Anubis, Tsumiokyi etc.

Regarding your own choice, I don't think I could bring myself to pick something as old as Domon or Apollo, but Domon is super useful to have for your earth decks and you already have good earth leaders by the sound of it. I don't know that Apollo would be that useful anymore, I haven't used him in years.
(01-21-2018, 09:24 AM)Dominus Wrote: Hey Desrt, thanks for the reply - what is "Eye chan" though? No real interest in Artemis to be honest, not when I already have Loki, Satan, Anubis, Tsumiokyi etc.

Regarding your own choice, I don't think I could bring myself to pick something as old as Domon or Apollo, but Domon is super useful to have for your earth decks and you already have good earth leaders by the sound of it. I don't know that Apollo would be that useful anymore, I haven't used him in years.

eye chan is Groth, sorry there.

Greeks are getting a VR, so there is that.

Before going into all the questions on how it works and who is best please read blueeighthnote post on the wiki:
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/User:Blueeighthnote/5YearDraw?useskin=oasis
The op spells out some examples and at any rate may answer some of ur questions.
Thanks for clarifying, desrt! Having now looked at Groth I agree with you completely, should be a tier 1 option! Updated my list. Is the general consensus now that Groth > Amateratsu?

Didn't realise Greek God VR was confirmed, any info yet on what it will be? (I have dupe Poseidon and Heph).

And thanks jtsmith and draconian for resharing those links. I'm very blessed in that I have enough cards of every race/attribute that I can guarantee my pick.
Yeah it should be in the first he pages of he preview thread, maybe even in the op.

Also added those two useful links to the op as quotes so they are off easy access.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.