Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been two years since I've been on this forum. I'm back
Ra is also a pseudo converter. However at cd8 its pretty high. Pluma ameIV can be triggered every turn if u want.

(12-21-2017, 09:45 AM)attanond Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 05:52 AM)FiereZero Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 03:29 AM)attanond Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 02:47 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 02:30 AM)attanond Wrote: You're in the same boat as me, wating for Solar/Lunar to come back. I got a double max PR Solar, I just need PR Lunar now.
As for Daoloth team, Do you have Pluma? And I think you can make do with Griffin and Honor if you have them too. I run Daoloth team without any elves and the recovery hasn't failed me yet so far.

Add me if you need a Double Max Daoloth ally Tongue 
And it won't. Light monsters in general have higher recovery, add to that Daoloth's recovery team skill and you get a really tanky team with above average recovery. If you have Pluma it's even better as the Ame IV recovery skill when you spin columns of four gets a buff as well. Btw, Ivan right? I just noticed we're guildmates lol, I go by Euphoria in the game  
Oh wow, so you're Euphoria!!
Yeah, the Pluma Ame IV makes the recovery superb and add on to tankiness, without Fenrir, I still average around 700k per card on a lazy spin
I have pluma max skilled just not ameliorated or leveled high. Pluma makes things easy. I was thinking of replacing ra with the puppy. Idk really but so far I'm eating stages like nobody's business.
I think PR Ra at Amel IV (I wish I have him) might be better than puppy though. It's like a board clearer and booster in itself, great for clearing all the board hazards Madhead have been throwing into Ultimate stages.

Until I get more harpies I'm going to have to stick to puppy as his skill is farmable after harpying daoloth to skill max 2 away I'll move onto ra. But for now puppy.

[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]