Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been two years since I've been on this forum. I'm back
(12-18-2017, 02:43 AM)FiereZero Wrote: I'm appreciating all the help but uhm is there a particular place I should post my box for advice and possible team building?

Under the Teambuilding subforum in the Ask the Community section is what you're looking for

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(12-18-2017, 02:22 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 02:18 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 02:00 AM)FiereZero Wrote: I didn't miss the increase chance on the seal draw luckily I drew 5 times I got ghroth, daoloth and a couple other commons. So what's the name of the best pili monster? My seal draws are fire so catching up is not hard for me.

2 rares in 5 draws? Man, consider yourself lucky. The jackpot for the Pili series is Su Huan Jen and this is pretty much the last chance for you to draw from that seal as it's ending on the 18th, but with that luck maybe you could try your hand at it before it goes away forever? Hah. 

Someone commented on the wiki they drew into three Ghroths back to back before rare up. One of my guildmates got all in 20 draws on day one, literally 1 was Daoloth, 19 was Ghroth, and 20 was Azathoth iirc. So I don't really concur with all the hubbub about the rates for this seal being bad, it's just the hand of fate, as always.

But maybe if I hadn't drawn into a rare I'd be salty too Tongue .

My roommate literally got all 3 rares in 5 draws. I got Daoloth on my 5th draw and stopped there (saving up for CNY), and some people in my guild got a rare within 5 draws too. So, It really just depends on the luck. But yeah, I'd be salty too if I draw 20 and got no rares lol.

(12-18-2017, 06:25 AM)attanond Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 02:22 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 02:18 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 02:00 AM)FiereZero Wrote: I didn't miss the increase chance on the seal draw luckily I drew 5 times I got ghroth, daoloth and a couple other commons. So what's the name of the best pili monster? My seal draws are fire so catching up is not hard for me.

2 rares in 5 draws? Man, consider yourself lucky. The jackpot for the Pili series is Su Huan Jen and this is pretty much the last chance for you to draw from that seal as it's ending on the 18th, but with that luck maybe you could try your hand at it before it goes away forever? Hah. 

Someone commented on the wiki they drew into three Ghroths back to back before rare up. One of my guildmates got all in 20 draws on day one, literally 1 was Daoloth, 19 was Ghroth, and 20 was Azathoth iirc. So I don't really concur with all the hubbub about the rates for this seal being bad, it's just the hand of fate, as always.

But maybe if I hadn't drawn into a rare I'd be salty too Tongue .

My roommate literally got all 3 rares in 5 draws. I got Daoloth on my 5th draw and stopped there (saving up for CNY), and some people in my guild got a rare within 5 draws too. So, It really just depends on the luck. But yeah, I'd be salty too if I draw 20 and got no rares lol.

The rate up is a joke so if u are planning on drawing 10+ go ahead and draw anytime.  The only way i would wait for rate up is if it a few days away andu have like 3 to 5 draws.

I drew 15 times on rate up day and got nothing rare.  3/58 for the last 3 rate up days.

Well I drew two more times and got another daoloth lol. So uhm anyways I went with a daoloth team. It's actually doing really well. I just wish I could get more useful light elves. I only have marguritte and light elf(the rec booster). Also any way I can farm sirus skill ups or do I have to wait?
[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]
(12-21-2017, 02:20 AM)FiereZero Wrote: Well I drew two more times and got another daoloth lol. So uhm anyways I went with a daoloth team. It's actually doing really well. I just wish I could get more useful light elves. I only have marguritte and light elf(the rec booster). Also any way I can farm sirus skill ups or do I have to wait?

Sadly the only way to farm Sirius' skill levels are through feeding dupes of themselves. Their SMs returned not so long ago when they introduced Fenrir so it'll probably be a long while before the stage comes back
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

(12-21-2017, 02:20 AM)FiereZero Wrote: Well I drew two more times and got another daoloth lol. So uhm anyways I went with a daoloth team. It's actually doing really well. I just wish I could get more useful light elves. I only have marguritte and light elf(the rec booster). Also any way I can farm sirus skill ups or do I have to wait?

You're in the same boat as me, wating for Solar/Lunar to come back. I got a double max PR Solar, I just need PR Lunar now.
As for Daoloth team, Do you have Pluma? And I think you can make do with Griffin and Honor if you have them too. I run Daoloth team without any elves and the recovery hasn't failed me yet so far.

Add me if you need a Double Max Daoloth ally Tongue 
(12-21-2017, 02:30 AM)attanond Wrote:

You're in the same boat as me, wating for Solar/Lunar to come back. I got a double max PR Solar, I just need PR Lunar now.
As for Daoloth team, Do you have Pluma? And I think you can make do with Griffin and Honor if you have them too. I run Daoloth team without any elves and the recovery hasn't failed me yet so far.

And it won't. Light monsters in general have higher recovery, add to that Daoloth's recovery team skill and you get a really tanky team with above average recovery. If you have Pluma it's even better as the Ame IV recovery skill when you spin columns of four gets a buff as well. Btw, Ivan right? I just noticed we're guildmates lol, I go by Euphoria in the game  

(12-21-2017, 02:47 AM)put1572 Wrote:

And it won't. Light monsters in general have higher recovery, add to that Daoloth's recovery team skill and you get a really tanky team with above average recovery. If you have Pluma it's even better as the Ame IV recovery skill when you spin columns of four gets a buff as well. Btw, Ivan right? I just noticed we're guildmates lol, I go by Euphoria in the game  
Oh wow, so you're Euphoria!!
Yeah, the Pluma Ame IV makes the recovery superb and add on to tankiness, without Fenrir, I still average around 700k per card on a lazy spin
(12-21-2017, 03:29 AM)attanond Wrote:

Yeah, the Pluma Ame IV makes the recovery superb and add on to tankiness, without Fenrir, I still average around 700k per card on a lazy spin
I have pluma max skilled just not ameliorated or leveled high. Pluma makes things easy. I was thinking of replacing ra with the puppy. Idk really but so far I'm eating stages like nobody's business.
[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]
(12-21-2017, 05:52 AM)FiereZero Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 03:29 AM)attanond Wrote:

I have pluma max skilled just not ameliorated or leveled high. Pluma makes things easy. I was thinking of replacing ra with the puppy. Idk really but so far I'm eating stages like nobody's business.
I think PR Ra at Amel IV (I wish I have him) might be better than puppy though. It's like a board clearer and booster in itself, great for clearing all the board hazards Madhead have been throwing into Ultimate stages.