Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been two years since I've been on this forum. I'm back
So I realized my teams are severely underpowered in the current bosses standards so I wanted to say I'm back to play but I'll be asking a bunch of questions so just a heads up folks.
I normally ran dragons/dragon priestess combo
Also I ran Greek gods and elfs for fun. Hope to rejoin the fray soon.
Side note where are the best places to farm skill ups?

[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]
Hiyo. There's a lot to catch up on. Hope you don't mind me copy pasting myself since you aren't the first returner today. I'm glad to see people coming back to this game, it's really a lot of fun, and MH does a pretty good job maintaining it, IMO.

Quote:Oriceles's Meta Thread is a good place to start catching up. The big change since you've been gone is the introduction of limited seals, these 8 card temporary seals where new series are showcased to later be incorporated into the diamond pools. Each individual seal has 3 cards that are specified as "rare" many of which now make up the majority of viable leaders.

Also check out Joaqs's reroll thread and Kaerf's current patch teambuild thread.

You've just missed the rare increase day for the current limited seal unfortunately (although a lot of people were salty about draws this patch, so it may not matter). You can still try for the current cards, as well as for the collab seal with Pili Puppets but that literally ends today. The best rare from Pili is easy to use to get into the current meta, as well as the third rare (I mean Ghroth, some people will debate about which is supposed to be the "common rare") from the current seal.

If you were into dragons, lucky you, because we're in the middle of a patch that is heavily favoring dragon and demon teams. The SM that comes out next week will be a card designed for Barbara/Nidhogg, I wouldn't be surprised if the stage was made to accommodate that team too.

The best place to farm skill ups is GE, where the stages usually give away loads of feeders. For more permanent stages, try either Black Hole or Traveler's Memories, though it depends on which card you're farming.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(12-17-2017, 05:50 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Hiyo. There's a lot to catch up on. Hope you don't mind me copy pasting myself since you aren't the first returner today. I'm glad to see people coming back to this game, it's really a lot of fun, and MH does a pretty good job maintaining it, IMO.

Quote:Oriceles's Meta Thread is a good place to start catching up. The big change since you've been gone is the introduction of limited seals, these 8 card temporary seals where new series are showcased to later be incorporated into the diamond pools. Each individual seal has 3 cards that are specified as "rare" many of which now make up the majority of viable leaders.

Also check out Joaqs's reroll thread and Kaerf's current patch teambuild thread.

You've just missed the rare increase day for the current limited seal unfortunately (although a lot of people were salty about draws this patch, so it may not matter). You can still try for the current cards, as well as for the collab seal with Pili Puppets but that literally ends today. The best rare from Pili is easy to use to get into the current meta, as well as the third rare (I mean Ghroth, some people will debate about which is supposed to be the "common rare") from the current seal.

If you were into dragons, lucky you, because we're in the middle of a patch that is heavily favoring dragon and demon teams. The SM that comes out next week will be a card designed for Barbara/Nidhogg, I wouldn't be surprised if the stage was made to accommodate that team too.

The best place to farm skill ups is GE, where the stages usually give away loads of feeders. For more permanent stages, try either Black Hole or Traveler's Memories, though it depends on which card you're farming.
I didn't miss the increase chance on the seal draw luckily I drew 5 times I got ghroth, daoloth and a couple other commons. So what's the name of the best pili monster? My seal draws are fire so catching up is not hard for me.

(12-18-2017, 02:00 AM)FiereZero Wrote: I didn't miss the increase chance on the seal draw luckily I drew 5 times I got ghroth, daoloth and a couple other commons. So what's the name of the best pili monster? My seal draws are fire so catching up is not hard for me.
Su Huan Jen (Water). The other two rares are Yi Yeh Shu and Ye Shiao Chai, who are made to be used as L/A with each other so you only need one if ever, their team setup is very restricted though. I thought you meant you got 5 Ghroths lol and I was like, how much money did this guy put in just to get back in the game.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.

(12-18-2017, 02:00 AM)FiereZero Wrote: I didn't miss the increase chance on the seal draw luckily I drew 5 times I got ghroth, daoloth and a couple other commons. So what's the name of the best pili monster? My seal draws are fire so catching up is not hard for me.

2 rares in 5 draws? Man, consider yourself lucky. The jackpot for the Pili series is Su Huan Jen and this is pretty much the last chance for you to draw from that seal as it's ending on the 18th, but with that luck maybe you could try your hand at it before it goes away forever? Hah. 
Main Ally: Azathoth
PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, WE Spiritual Civilization, WFE Egyptians, Aloha, Dipankara
VR: WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
EX. Seal: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu

ID: 21218485
(12-18-2017, 02:18 AM)put1572 Wrote:

2 rares in 5 draws? Man, consider yourself lucky. The jackpot for the Pili series is Su Huan Jen and this is pretty much the last chance for you to draw from that seal as it's ending on the 18th, but with that luck maybe you could try your hand at it before it goes away forever? Hah. 

Someone commented on the wiki they drew into three Ghroths back to back before rare up. One of my guildmates got all in 20 draws on day one, literally 1 was Daoloth, 19 was Ghroth, and 20 was Azathoth iirc. So I don't really concur with all the hubbub about the rates for this seal being bad, it's just the hand of fate, as always.

But maybe if I hadn't drawn into a rare I'd be salty too Tongue .

On Request:

(12-18-2017, 02:22 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Someone commented on the wiki they drew into three Ghroths back to back before rare up. One of my guildmates got all in 20 draws on day one, literally 1 was Daoloth, 19 was Ghroth, and 20 was Azathoth iirc. So I don't really concur with all the hubbub about the rates for this seal being bad, it's just the hand of fate, as always.

Haha, I'm alright, at least I got what I wanted, just a bit freaked out that it took over 10 draws to actually get a rare which is not usually the case for me on rate up day.  
PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, WE Spiritual Civilization, WFE Egyptians, Aloha, Dipankara
EX. Seal: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu

(12-18-2017, 02:31 AM)put1572 Wrote: Haha, I'm alright, at least I got what I wanted, just a bit freaked out that it took over 10 draws to actually get a rare which is not usually the case for me on rate up day.  

Don't tell me you haven't gotten a seal where you've not drawn into anything... everyone has at least one. And if they don't, they will. Not to sound ominous lol.

On Request:

(12-18-2017, 02:22 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 02:18 AM)put1572 Wrote:

Someone commented on the wiki they drew into three Ghroths back to back before rare up. One of my guildmates got all in 20 draws on day one, literally 1 was Daoloth, 19 was Ghroth, and 20 was Azathoth iirc. So I don't really concur with all the hubbub about the rates for this seal being bad, it's just the hand of fate, as always.

I'm appreciating all the help but uhm is there a particular place I should post my box for advice and possible team building?
(12-18-2017, 02:38 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 02:31 AM)put1572 Wrote: Haha, I'm alright, at least I got what I wanted, just a bit freaked out that it took over 10 draws to actually get a rare which is not usually the case for me on rate up day.  

Don't tell me you haven't gotten a seal where you've not drawn into anything... everyone has at least one. And if they don't, they will. Not to sound ominous lol.
 I pretty much have at least one or two rares from every seal yes, and all were done in under 20 draws. I missed the chance to draw for Imperial Warlords and Yamato when they first came out because I was away from the game but I did nab meself two Cao Caos in the Ancient Coin seal and Izanagi as my second draw when the seal came back. The only time when I really considered myself lucky was during the last Richman return where I literally got Uncle Tuu in my 2nd draw and Sun Hsiao Mei in my 3rd. Coming to think of it, my luck is better than a lot of people, and I'd really like that to continue lol.