Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is crash fever too weak?
(04-26-2018, 11:07 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Woahhh the 4th floor of the tower proves my thesis, mono earth machina Turing is bloody awful.

Btw PSA: turn off skill confirmation, the ui is bugged and loves to get locked, forcing you to relog if you want to use active skills :/

Can't say I particularly enjoy not being able to heal to full HP when activating Turing. There were some arguments that it's still 20k+ or whatever, but the amount of percentile damage these days...

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Exactly. Turing needs Mobius to act as her crutch getting her damage and healing numbers right up there, but it is kinda too much to ask you to get the top jackpot and 2 other jackpots in order to really get it going Confused
In that sense I think that Mobius will find a place in any rainbow machina going forward unless a proper machina enchantress is created.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Hmmm don’t know about utility but Faraday is surely not weak! Managed to set my personal damage record with her which was close to 3billion (around 470mil per card). Team that I used:

Faraday - Gungnir - YYS - Hubble - Modi and Magni - Faraday

As for utility you got:

- Board clear with Hubble
- Maybe overdamage shield with Gungnir
- Katherine for spin limit or puzzle or quint shields
- General 2sec spin help plus good amelioration bonus that is easy to fulfill
- Recvovery is not bad as long as you don’t use human light enchnresses
- CDs are relatively and suitably short

What else do you need? Xd Oh right spin skills xd

Add me: 81,887,899
Got Izanagi as a leader.
Can set upon request: Amaterasu, Dancer of blazing flames - Yan, Abadon, Azazel (other OoD will be available later).
(05-04-2018, 02:45 AM)Dominator Wrote: Hmmm don’t know about utility but Faraday is surely not weak! Managed to set my personal damage record with her which was close to 3billion (around 470mil per card). Team that I used:

Faraday - Gungnir - YYS - Hubble - Modi and Magni - Faraday

As for utility you got:

- Board clear with Hubble
- Maybe overdamage shield with Gungnir
- Katherine for spin limit or puzzle or quint shields
- General 2sec spin help plus good amelioration bonus that is easy to fulfill
- Recvovery is not bad as long as you don’t use human light enchnresses
- CDs are relatively and suitably short

You are completely right there. Utility is never a problem for Faraday, since every utility that any arthur team has will be available on her. Faraday currently is the strongest of the three imo (unless some incredibly strong machina additions come out to support the other two rares).

The only difference between Faraday and Arthur is that, Faraday trades stability for damage, whereas Arthur trades damage for stability (not only in terms of never having attacking rune drought, but also better heal due to better skydrops and higher amount of heart runestones since light runes are exploded each round). Arthur however, can't really burst high hp bosses without crafts or YYS unlike Faraday. As such, both teams really balances out and can really clear high difficulty SMs without much issues.
 Big Grin Angel

(05-04-2018, 02:45 AM)Dominator Wrote: ...

Nope.  Nobody is going to be spining to meet these team and leaderskill requirements when the latest sm boss has 5 debuffs on top of it all.  Your going use daoloth, azathoth or whatever which has a much less severe requirement.  Two years ago i would say different.  1 year ago i would say still ok.  I just dont see much life out of this series beyond the immediate future unless they release new companion cards that somehow reduce the effect of new boss skills to where u can play relatively unmolested.
I'd say Tower of the Queen showcased the strength and identity of both teams quite plainly. Floor 8 was mostly about survival, which is Arthur's strength, while Floor 12 was mostly about about OHKOs, which is Faraday's strength.

I think the problem with Faraday is in her competition, since there's no shortage of teams with ridiculous damage. Even if we were to just talk about Light, she's still competing against the likes of OVR Apollo and Daoloth, let alone Maya. Meanwhile, Arthur's identity has become a team that can deal with ten million skills from the enemy mobs at once and live to tell the tale. If Faraday can establish herself as something different to other mainstream Light leaders, I think she'll be in a pretty good spot.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
I still stand with my first opinion cf weak as fuck

But i think they are better now since 5 new mechs coming soon and rumors of next black card being fire mech
I was bored and created this team, I need to fully max the other 2 Mobius but this has been a fun & silly way to test its max damage as member.

[Image: 4r93bn.png]

The second Mobius is my all maxed one, it is hitting for 130m + the 25% dmg chaser ; my max has been total 200m main attack + chaser from each machina.

The point? Mobius is a fun member if you can fit a second water machina in your team (and in general water machina are specially powerful in cornflower)
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.