Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is crash fever too weak?
(04-17-2018, 10:35 PM)attanond Wrote: IMO I think the card do feel weak, but I'm thinking it's because of how strong Prologue of the Universe rares have been. Like ever since Prologues were released, the subsequent patch rares does not feel as "strong" or a better phrase, "game-changing"

But I can agree with you guys about the conflicting active skill condition and leader skills. Let's hope the Amel will improve them, though it's been confirmed they'll get Amel? Source please (not that I don't trust, just that I wanna have a read)

http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/15744 

its says at the bottom that amel will be available on the 2nd week.

Just happened to see this on Madhead's FB page:
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/15744

Notably:
** Amelioration of “Ravages of Fever” series will be available upon the 2nd week of the version update
so... wait for next week to make a call?

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Thanks for the link.

I went back and watch the two teaser videos and both Turing and Faraday seem to have dissolve in column for attack and recovery boost for their Amel

Mobius as leader /ally is a card with 3789 attack prior to fuel (1263 + 4*(1263/2)), that makes a team of her as l/a with humans viable IMHO, it is specially obvious if you notice that her recovery is disproportionate high for a machine (500), this makes a team of Mobius Mobius  Cassandra Swegde x2 Mobius perfectly viable as an example.
Such a team would start with 8.841 effective attack, serviceable, and later potentially scaling like this:
Cassandra pr turns the 1263 base attack into over 3k, (21k team attack), Mobius active with 3= permanently x2 attack  (42k team attack), fuel would then double it again and add another 30% from 3 machinas = 109.2k team attack and gotta count the 3 chaser attacks, which would drive the total to 156k from the 9k base.

In pure damage this should work, but it leaves no space for utility being a hastily thought constant burst setup to make a point, mh may be wary of low cd machina conversion because of this. 
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Amelioration details are out now and it's uninspiring.

[Image: bdb54b63e716fd0fe1c6d539afc97288.jpg]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
hmmm wtf is this? such shit amel
(04-17-2018, 02:24 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: I'm genuinely confused about the design team's thinking with these rares with self-conflicting interactions.

• Turing's multiplier supports Machina-Human teams, but not the pre-snipe.
  • Mobius's active applies to Beasts and Demons, but they don't benefit from her Leader skill and disable her passive.

Even with the commons, a lot of them feel like they have a bunch of watered-down versions of various actives thrown together. It's almost as if MH thought utility meant throwing a bunch of things together and called it a day. Eight Xian had some utility cards with much cleaner designs IMO.

Whether they're strong or not remains to be seen, but I think people are still having unreasonable expectations after Prologue broke the game.

Swiss knife skills means we are getting more essay long shields, or stages comprised of many of the problems this skills can solve.

Personally I think they are not strong right now, but to be assets for the content that is to be added in future. I specially can see how pampered is being Sun Ce with Murakumo and the water cards of the seal.

(04-17-2018, 08:15 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 08:06 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Ooooh. So does this mean this seal is a one time affair or is that still in the air?

It's definitely a one-time deal, neither the seal nor the event stages are returning; that's mentioned at the end of the Chinese version Celebration Event details. The mention of 2nd-week amelioration is at the end of the teaser that showed the three rares.

That is sad, I was really hoping of being able to grab this in the future Sad . I should learn to save properly. Also watch out for final chance of grabbing Gilgamesh then.

(04-19-2018, 10:56 PM)Glune Wrote: hmmm wtf is this? such shit amel

I got to agree on such a race locks, Froid is rather appealing because it is the first shield for dark mono ever since Nicole.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
This is such a sad seal hahaha. Oh well. Still gonna draw but I think I'm gonna call that it's totally okay to give this a hard pass if you're saving dimes. Hunter X Hunter will probably be a lot more cohesive like KOF was. Black card or black card VR (Aaron predicted Anubis/TSZ VR) should be out June-ish. I do think the machina leaders will get better members over time that will patch some of their weaknesses, but I also think Li Tieguai is always gonna be available and he's gonna reap the same benefits from any machina member that is meant for Turing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(04-19-2018, 10:49 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Amelioration details are out now and it's uninspiring.

[Image: bdb54b63e716fd0fe1c6d539afc97288.jpg]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hm... seems very generic at first glance and doesn't address the juxtaposing nature of the rares. :\

(04-19-2018, 11:26 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 02:24 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: I'm genuinely confused about the design team's thinking with these rares with self-conflicting interactions.

• Turing's multiplier supports Machina-Human teams, but not the pre-snipe.
  • Mobius's active applies to Beasts and Demons, but they don't benefit from her Leader skill and disable her passive.

Even with the commons, a lot of them feel like they have a bunch of watered-down versions of various actives thrown together. It's almost as if MH thought utility meant throwing a bunch of things together and called it a day. Eight Xian had some utility cards with much cleaner designs IMO.

Whether they're strong or not remains to be seen, but I think people are still having unreasonable expectations after Prologue broke the game.

Swiss knife skills means we are getting more essay long shields, or stages comprised of many of the problems this skills can solve.

Personally I think they are not strong right now, but to be assets for the content that is to be added in future. I specially can see how pampered is being Sun Ce with Murakumo and the water cards of the seal.

Arthur is basically the poster child of a Swiss knife and her design is much cleaner IMO. I can appreciate that there will be instances when some of these cards shine, but I just feel like they can be better executed.

There are a lot of explode effects in this series, so I'm guessing MH is trying to make this kind of utility more accessible across all the Attributes.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Yeah I got deflated seeing those ameliorations. It really pissed me off since from a company standpoint I wouldn't let my team produce a collaborative work that feels underwhelming, and saying "wait for future members" shouldn't be required, future members will have future teams with future multipliers.

Feels bad, man.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.