Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is crash fever too weak?
(04-17-2018, 07:04 AM)vespher Wrote: It is important to note that 2 teams , Mobius and Turing, feel so much better once they are on 100% fuel and damage becomes awesome.

I don't know if it was a bug or some effect that I don't know about, but when I played the Turing team my fuel on Lisa would not exceed 99%. Kinda defeats the purpose of Machina's.

I feel like I should point out that things could shift drastically within the next two weeks, as the series gets amelioration next week and might receive further buffs like Li Tieguai did.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(04-17-2018, 08:00 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: I feel like I should point out that things could shift drastically within the next two weeks, as the series gets amelioration next week and might receive further buffs like Li Tieguai did.

Ooooh. So does this mean this seal is a one time affair or is that still in the air?

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
(04-17-2018, 08:06 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Ooooh. So does this mean this seal is a one time affair or is that still in the air?

It's definitely a one-time deal, neither the seal nor the event stages are returning; that's mentioned at the end of the Chinese version Celebration Event details. The mention of 2nd-week amelioration is at the end of the teaser that showed the three rares.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
And there's a machina fusion coming as well.
2nd week amelioration is where I hold my hopes.
Turing needs her Amel to change the teamskill to include humans.
Mobius needs her to get some form of rainbow fuel.
In any case, don't try and use Mobius as mono water on the Coliseum, what a failure, 20-26 attacks per round = good luck getting to 15 kills while waiting for the attacks.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
Hi,

I try Mobius on Arena runs & Coliseum... For a rare, she's useless as a leader/ally (no enough damages and only Mecanica on the team ???)
In the team member, the active skill only works with Mecanica/Beast/Demon for a mono Water...

Hope a correction of his Leader skill...
IMO I think the card do feel weak, but I'm thinking it's because of how strong Prologue of the Universe rares have been. Like ever since Prologues were released, the subsequent patch rares does not feel as "strong" or a better phrase, "game-changing"

But I can agree with you guys about the conflicting active skill condition and leader skills. Let's hope the Amel will improve them, though it's been confirmed they'll get Amel? Source please (not that I don't trust, just that I wanna have a read)
Assuming that amelioration does enable Turing to be played as a hybrid Machina-Humans team and Mobius to be played as a hybrid Machina-Beast-Demon team while retaining all their respective Leader skills and passives, why not just design them that way in the first place?

I mean, I currently own none of the rares, so I can't speak about how good they are, but it feels like they're balanced enough to be released without self-conflicting abilities that are then patched up by amelioration levels.

It just seems like a very counter-intuitive and backward marketing approach to release a "bugged" product knowingly, while also planning to "fix" it soon under the pretense of "upgrades". Then again, I know nothing about marketing, so maybe I'm completely wrong in this regard.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
(04-17-2018, 10:35 PM)attanond Wrote: IMO I think the card do feel weak, but I'm thinking it's because of how strong Prologue of the Universe rares have been. Like ever since Prologues were released, the subsequent patch rares does not feel as "strong" or a better phrase, "game-changing"

But I can agree with you guys about the conflicting active skill condition and leader skills. Let's hope the Amel will improve them, though it's been confirmed they'll get Amel? Source please (not that I don't trust, just that I wanna have a read)

I think it's in one of the trailer videos for the rares where you can see an "ALL MAX" Icon on the card, which are only available for cards that as Amel. Details of the Amels has yet to come out though. 
 Big Grin Angel