Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Tyrant QoH important?
Is Tyrant QoH important? is it useful?
what cards are needed to combo with Tyrant QoH?
Thanks for your feedback
Smile

Free Team Guide http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Free-Farmable-Guide
[Image: 14cgkg.jpg]
She's great for any defensive deck if you want a cd1 heart converter. If you don't feel you need that then she's not very useful.

Will need a lot of farming, training or harpies though to hit skill level 15.

VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

I got her when she first came out many months ago. I maxed her lvl as I figured she might be useful. There was never a battle where I wished I had a CD 1 heart converter so I never bothered to train QoH's skill.

So I'd say, unless you have a lot of time and diamonds to spare, don't bother with her skill. Just clear the SM for the Harpy.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

she's currently not useful. but I can imagine situations where she could be. while I can, I'll try to get her CD to at least 7. at that point she doesn't waste rounds in her charge up.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
TQ, tq very much for your help!!
Wish u all Have a nice day!! Big Grin
Free Team Guide http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Free-Farmable-Guide
[Image: 14cgkg.jpg]
Excellent card in a gluttonous slime team. Dual QOH works like a pisces/domon converter. Common members in glut slime teams are enchanted heart converters anyway.
Userid: 55 2626 84
Guild leader of Guild [SG] 1577

(09-03-2014, 01:01 PM)KopitiamCorner Wrote: Excellent card in a gluttonous slime team. Dual QOH works like a pisces/domon converter. Common members in glut slime teams are enchanted heart converters anyway.
It doesnt quite work like domon and pisces. Those 2 will convert a minimum of 3 runes at min cd. Qoh will convert.... 1 rune at min cd.. I was sorely disappoitned when I maxed her cd and found this out.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

(09-03-2014, 03:20 PM)PsychoticSoul Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 01:01 PM)KopitiamCorner Wrote: Excellent card in a gluttonous slime team. Dual QOH works like a pisces/domon converter. Common members in glut slime teams are enchanted heart converters anyway.
It doesnt quite work like domon and pisces. Those 2 will convert a minimum of 3 runes at min cd. Qoh will convert.... 1 rune at min cd.. I was sorely disappoitned when I maxed her cd and found this out.

essentially the same function. in a glut slime team like i mentioned where hearts is all its needed.
Userid: 55 2626 84
Guild leader of Guild [SG] 1577

I guess one of the use for her might be when a stage is composed entirely of overheal monsters. That is the only time for QoH to shine as a leader. If only there was a team passive like diablo for QoH, overheal will do damage.
[Image: af1a5b5c.jpg]
[Image: d1850bfb.jpg]
(09-03-2014, 04:09 PM)KopitiamCorner Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 03:20 PM)PsychoticSoul Wrote:

essentially the same function. in a glut slime team like i mentioned where hearts is all its needed.

It's not the same function because domon/pisces guarantee at least one set of their color to dissolve per activation, QoH does not, so her CD 1 isn't as great as it seems, as it does not guarantee you get to heal every turn... it takes her 3 turns to give you 1 set of hearts...

in a Glut slime team you're better off with column converters.
You'll end up with more hearts.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]