Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inventory space
Hi guys,

From non-collab series, I keep one dupe in case its series gets VR/dragonware, also another one to max skill level if it has feeders.

However, what do you guys do with dupes from discontinued series? I'm really tempted to decompose them, since most of them are useless commons, but still...

My discontinued dupes:
Mo Wang Zi, Au Shiau Hung Chen, Kyo Kusanagi x2, Mai Shiranui x2, Jian Zhi Chu, Kim Kaphwan, Benimaru Nikaido, Terry Bogard, Feng Chih Hen, Athena Asamiya.
I already have a maxed copy for each one. Should I decompose them? Which ones are worth keeping?

Thanks,

Sym

Keep kyo and Mai and the rest well hmm not so needed lmfao sooner or later more active members will come and post so listen to their opinions xD just my 10 cents

Keep the rares for sure. Have you not seen the vids of people running multiple Mais in KOF? I dunno if two Kyos can be activated simultaneously but if so, that would be amazing for a Hephaestus team.

I'd say drop Au Shiau, Kim, Jian Zhi, Feng Chih, Athena. Keep the rest. Beni is pretty fast, so some situations multiple copies of him as a burst and convert isn't so bad, especially if Arthur keeps being updated. Terry's decent too. Mo Wang Zi, his active is so strong that it's worth having a second for back to back burst if ever demon teams come to the forefront.

But this is just my opinion. You should wait for some other people to chip in.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Cornflower and Rose. 

Allies Available On Request:

LF: Not much. Running out of friendslots tbh.
Really the only one that stands out from that list is Mai. The more of her you can have in your KoF team, the better. Her active is basically a free pass burst and full board convert that allows babylonian-esque teams to bypass certain stages that they are otherwise weak against (sticky/burn trail, cross weather/burn etc.) One Kyo is usually enough but you can keep one more just in case. The others are pretty meh IMO, unless you want to make the meme team full of Benimarus, lol. Usually not a fan of having recurring actives in the same team but Mai is an exception and I'm still a bit salty I couldn't get her. Not really a fan of KoF playstyle though so that evens it out a bit. 
PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun
LF: VR Greeks  Heart

ID: 21218485
(02-02-2018, 07:55 PM)put1572 Wrote: Really the only one that stands out from that list is Mai. ... Usually not a fan of having recurring actives in the same team but Mai is an exception and I'm still a bit salty I couldn't get her. Not really a fan of KoF playstyle though so that evens it out a bit. 

I keep all of my dupes just in case (apart from ones needed to skill level to max). I am a hoarder rather than anything else. The way I figure it is 1 diamond keeps 5 dupes. That is keeping 25 dupes at the expense of 1 card which seems ok to me. Although I never have enough souls or inventory space.

I was a bit annoyed that I only got 1 Mai. There were situations where I wanted multiple. I just went back and checked after reading this thread and realised I have 3 unlevelled ones. SMH. Too many cards makes it hard to keep track sometimes.
(02-02-2018, 07:52 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Keep the rares for sure. Have you not seen the vids of people running multiple Mais in KOF? I dunno if two Kyos can be activated simultaneously but if so, that would be amazing for a Hephaestus team.

I'd say drop Au Shiau, Kim, Jian Zhi, Feng Chih, Athena. Keep the rest. Beni is pretty fast, so some situations multiple copies of him as a burst and convert isn't so bad, especially if Arthur keeps being updated. Terry's decent too. Mo Wang Zi, his active is so strong that it's worth having a second for back to back burst if ever demon teams come to the forefront.

But this is just my opinion. You should wait for some other people to chip in.

Yes, I've seen the videos and even also used two Mai in team (three counting Mai ally), but I wasn't sure about the third copy. I'll keep her in case I need to go Kyo/Iori with 3 Mai as members.

I'll wait a couple more days for more opinions, but your opinion sounds quite logic to me Wink Unless others differ completely, I'll decompose the 5 you suggest plus one Kyo (Heph with 2 fire brides, 2 Kyo should be fun meme).

(02-02-2018, 09:57 PM)emailtim Wrote: I keep all of my dupes just in case (apart from ones needed to skill level to max). I am a hoarder rather than anything else. The way I figure it is 1 diamond keeps 5 dupes. That is keeping 25 dupes at the expense of 1 card which seems ok to me. Although I never have enough souls or inventory space.

I used to do that too, but I'm at 620 inventory space now and trying to avoid wasting more diamonds to it. Also, I prefer hoarding "rare" skill farming cards (protagonists, paladins, defensive dragons,...) plus all feeders for cards I'm skill farming rather than dupe seal cards that will never be used.