Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inventory Space Management
Rainbow 
Hiya guys!

I’m facing an Inventory (or lack thereof) Crisis and I’m just curious, how do all of you manage your inventories? I have 200 slots which are mostly filled with individual cards from Seals, Bi-Weekly, and most of the Ultimate/Nightmare/Horror stages.

The main source of my problem is the Plump Precious Beasts, which I keep getting from the slot machines. Evey day, I spin the slot machines to try and get that 1.5X Bonus so that I can best utilise the Plump Precious Beasts, but instead I keep getting more Beasts instead (lol).

How do y’all manage the inventory, especially from the long-term players (I’ve only started playing early this year), other than using/decomposing the Beasts and buying more inventory space?

(08-31-2018, 06:38 PM)vibevibe345 Wrote: Hiya guys!

I’m facing an Inventory (or lack thereof) Crisis and I’m just curious, how do all of you manage your inventories? I have 200 slots which are mostly filled with individual cards from Seals, Bi-Weekly, and most of the Ultimate/Nightmare/Horror stages.

The main source of my problem is the Plump Precious Beasts, which I keep getting from the slot machines. Evey day, I spin the slot machines to try and get that 1.5X Bonus so that I can best utilise the Plump Precious Beasts, but instead I keep getting more Beasts instead (lol).

How do y’all manage the inventory, especially from the long-term players (I’ve only started playing early this year), other than using/decomposing the Beasts and buying more inventory space?

I know you seaid other than buying more inventory space but you really do need it. 200 is not sufficient. That being said I am a collector so I keep a lot in my inventory (I have 2650 inventory but I keep dupes and trips of all feeders in case I need them).

If you are having trouble then get rid of any skill level 1 bi-weekly (and SM) cards that you don't use. There are a lot of junk bi-weeklies and if you really want you can get them again later. I personally would not get rid of any seal cards unless they are doubles which will not need to be used for VR or skill leveling.

I am a F2P player and I have 1050 inventory. Space is very important, more important than seal draws. You need to keep KFC, Feeders and dupes. Back then when there was no materials inventory it was even worse.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

(08-31-2018, 06:38 PM)vibevibe345 Wrote: Hiya guys!

Using the beast is pretty much the only way. My rule of thumb is, if I have plenty of space, keep them till I get 4 of a kind plus a Madhead, then feed them into a brand new card. But if I'm running out of space, I will use them immediately regardless if I have level up multiplier. If I don't have any new cards that I want to use that I can feed, I find a bi-weekly or ultimate stage card. If you are running out of space, they should not be treated as treasure, but as deadweight.

Or like the others said, buy space. Once in a while you need to buy some space to keep up with the game. Each patch has 8 new cards, about 8 more stage cards, and most of the time MH only gift you 5 new spaces per patch (I think I got 10 in last 2 patch but anyhow). The 200 space will get filled up quick if you don't expand.

I am approaching 1800 days and have 955 space, free player and.drawn about 700 times. I have most of the seal cards and all stage cards, plus some duplicates. That still leave me about 10 free slots for feeders. Just to give you a feeling how much space you need depending on how long you had played and how much you are putting into seals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Ahh okay okay, from the collective feedback, it appears that I really need to invest in inventory space. Alrights thanks for your feedback everyone!