Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Info]7th Seal - Gate to Heaven (FULL VER)
Kinda need some help here!
Haning Weight!
Gets me every time, burning my diamonds here and still no luck.
Either i pass the little dragons (stage 5) but then im getting raped buy same cd witches (stage 9)
or its stage 5 thats kills me.

https://everyplay.com/videos/6705364
Heres my inventory
Thankful for any advice!

[Image: d7740cac.jpg]
No one? I just pr verd aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Image: d7740cac.jpg]
any guide for all those stages before 7th Seal? need help
Palace of Underworld
Palace of Golden Eagle
Palace of Storm
Palace of War Fire
Palace of Spring Rain

Look for each one on the wikia, they are all there.

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/%28ToS%29_Tower_of_Saviors_Wiki
I personally pass nidhogg with beast team...
AoF leader Max level Max Slvl Ame 3
Aod Max level Max Slvl Ame 3
AoE AllMax
GSoL Max Level Ame 2
PR Verd All Max (for high def minions and help recovery and damaging Nidhogg)
Ally Scarlet Queen
It's grindy and safe...

(07-01-2014, 02:37 PM)Alekto Wrote: Kinda need some help here!
Haning Weight!
Gets me every time, burning my diamonds here and still no luck.
Either i pass the little dragons (stage 5) but then im getting raped buy same cd witches (stage 9)
or its stage 5 thats kills me.

https://everyplay.com/videos/6705364
Heres my inventory
Thankful for any advice!

For 7.10
My deck
Leader PR Faugn Max lvl Ame 4
PR ctugha AllMax
Byakhee lvl 70 ame 3 max slvl
Ursula max lvl ame 4
Novalis max lvl ame 4
Ally AllMax Idun

Never use idun skill... only need her leader skill to survive...
Just make sure to heal when dealing with DD n witches...

It's grindy but safe... no diamond use...
Finally passed 7.10, 0 diamonds, with a defense team:

PR Idun II (lead, lax lvl)
AoD IV (allmax)
PR Verd III (max lvl and skill)
LuBu III (max lvl)
PkOD III (max lvl)
PR Wukong (Ally, max lvl)

I used outfits (obtained from multiplayer battles) on my PR Idun and PR Verdandi (they give you about 40+ more RCR and a little more HP, at the cost of a little less attack). Here you will attack mostly with active skills, so attack is not as important. You can easily win with this team without outfits.

With this team it's easier to die on earlier stages (which I did once), due to carelessness. Watch your HP, heal and use AoD as needed.

For easy time on Stage-5 -

Get ready PKoD and Wukong, make sure PKoD can activate on Stage-4 to kill all remaining enemies.
Also prepare at least 1 row of 5 same-color runes, yellow, green or dark, so you dissolve those quickly.

Activate PR Wukong, then activate PKoD

You will get to Stage-5 and all CDs will be reset. However, PR Wukong's 0-defense will still be active at least for the next 2 turns. Note that you have 2-second rune movement (Jadator) and a weathered rune (Flamer). Still, everyone is at 0 defense, so if you can form 5-rune combo, you insta-kill everyone on this stage. If not, and you kill 2-3 of them, make sure you get Flamer, Jadator and Shimmer. You will still have at least 1 turn to KO the rest of them.

At the end of stage-9, make sure you can kill both monsters with PKoD. Also make sure you have LuBu and PR Verdandi ready, and a few hearts (3 is fine).
Activate PKoD to get to stage-10. Once there, activate Lubu, PR Verdandi and dissolve the hearts. You will get to 100% HP in 1 turn. Then Giemsa cannot kill you. In fact, it will only hit to about 35% of your HP, and you can easily restore back in 2 turns if you dissolve something every turn.
So, stack 3 PR Verdandi actives (so you will not need to think much about healing), activate LuBu right after you get hit, repeat until PKoD is ready.

The LVL is much more important here than skill. You do not need any max-skill cards here (though if you have low-CD PR Verdandi, it will make things easier). The length of the battle will depend on the CD of LuBu (you will be hitting enemies on Stage-9 once or twice, and Stage-10 3-4 times with it).
You can pass without amelioration I have either, though it might make things easier due to higher HP.
Graceful Lady of Sloth PR verd Lubu changxi sgb ally daji can work?
my verd max skill level, so dragon stage should be alright...