Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was no given he diamond that i purchased
I bought a diamond for revive when doing Uriel's fucking hatd amelioration. Madhead DID NOT gove me the diamond I purchased. How xan I gk and claim it. Plus now Madhead is making the card amelioration fucking hard and fucking diamond/cash sucking.[Image: b51dfa9a52fd092396b7b903709ebe2c.jpg]

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

The community answer will be: it's not hard, you are being just salty and lacking skills. As for claims like this the only thing you can do is mail them at [email protected] with the problem you have.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Regarding the Diamond, send an email to MH; There's nothing we can do about it.

Regarding the stages, the only ones that look hard are the last Waves of AME III and AME IV. For AME III, Uriel can convert to Heart to heal. For AME IV, two sets of Fire will kill with Uriel's ignore-90%-DEF active if you dissolve Enchanted.

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
(08-19-2018, 03:48 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Regarding the Diamond, send an email to MH; There's nothing we can do about it.

Regarding the stages, the only ones that look hard are the last Waves of AME III and AME IV. For AME III, Uriel can convert to Heart to heal. For AME IV, two sets of Fire will kill with Uriel's ignore-90%-DEF active if you dissolve Enchanted.
Thanks man.

I usually spent diamonds on any cards' AME III and AME IV stages Sad

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
focus on improve next time will be better
Almost no AME are worth using diamonds. Its always better to retry and improve yourself for future AME.
Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
(08-19-2018, 06:53 PM)DrFluttershy Wrote: Almost no AME are worth using diamonds. Its always better to retry and improve yourself for future AME.

Most new ame stages are reasonable where u can use the cards active to show off the skill and win.  Also they seem to give u a good ally to double the effectiveness of it.

However and whatever the reason for it, the companions series is not easy.  Even if u make sure u dont pr them too early or pr them to get a little advatage they are still super prone to Junk runes and have a poor multiplier or mismatch leader.  On top of this, the ame has like 5 waves.  Whoever designed those ame stages didnt do or play the rest.  Proof is that u can pr urself into a trap.  They remind me of GSoD ame which are also too hard at the time.  What is most dissappointing is that after ame and pr the cards are not that great.  I am worried that they will become dusty like chinese beasts.

You are right that most ame are easy if u look up what is coming up first.  A lot of times it is a free diamond.  I have never spent a diamond on ame.  Most of the time the ame is icing not cake.

Most ame3 and ame4 are much harder than ame1 and 2.  I go in blind for the first 2 then see if i can pr for 3 and 4.
(08-19-2018, 02:51 PM)Oriceles Wrote: The community answer will be: it's not hard, you are being just salty and lacking skills. As for claims like this the only thing you can do is mail them at [email protected] with the problem you have.

dont like that maybe he trying to get diamond catapult achievement
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting