Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to cry
I've been taking long to post 14.2 thread because my modem chip got burnt after a blackout and I'm using a modem from the office which I bring home after work hours. The other day I had free time to post but then the forum was spamming the server limit error again and again. And today I was about to finish the thread and somehow I misclicked the search button and I lost everything I wrote for the past 2 hours. I'm not loosing to this kind of stuff so I'll be posting without a doubt tomorrow (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Thanks for your efforts anyhow.

Word of advice, use notepad and save it every so often in case of a power outage. Then copy and paste when close to done.

Sorry that happened, I guess that's why they built autorecover into word processors. I'm really looking forward to your thread.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose. 

Allies Available On Request:

LF: Not much. Running out of friendslots tbh.
Thanks bro, I feel ya, I actually had a misshap in my block, spent 5 months with only cellular data and now the pc went kaputz so yeah, I get it :/
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
I sometimes write long docs in Gmail since it autosaves and is portable... Might be useful for next time
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(11-03-2017, 08:26 AM)aahlsy Wrote: I sometimes write long docs in Gmail since it autosaves and is portable... Might be useful for next time

+1 to this. Saving the stuff as a draft or sending it to another account is really useful.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)