Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm retiring from the forum (for now)
Hi everyone,
It is with deep regret that I must say that I am retiring from these forums, for now, at least. I have been way too busy with school, and while I do still play TOS (alongside one other game, LLSIF), I don't have a lot of time to participate in discussions on these forums. I might post every now and then if I feel the need to make a comment, but for the most part, I'll be lurking here on the few occasions that I have time, otherwise I'll be offline.

For that matter actually, I have been lurking and making occasional posts for the past month or so, but I guess now's the time to officially announce my (semi) retirement.

My giveaway thread will still be active (although I will not reroll until I am less busy), but I may take a while to reply to PMs. I'll just have to nab my fox on my main account this coming Chinese New Year. For everyone who has requested an account from my thread and not heard from me at all, please PM me again and I'll try to sort it out this time, I'm very sorry for neglecting to reply.

It's been a bit over a year since I first registered here, and it's been a fun year with you all. I hope I'll have more time to return to these forums in the future. As I said though, I may make a comment every now and then, especially if I'm lucky enough to have some free time, plus I still sign in daily on TOS, so I won't be completely gone Wink

Cheers, this is Cat signing off, for now~ Big Grin

P.S. Ima ga saikou~
(If you get this farewell reference you have my instant respect)

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)