Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back... (kinda)
(09-19-2017, 03:41 AM)Zero Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 10:56 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 08:07 PM)Zero Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 09:13 AM)jtsmith Wrote: We had an event like this before and its nothing new.  The page has ss to show u what to do.  A frame is just a border arounf ur fb profile pic.

Mod pls move this thread to another subforum that is relevant like ask the community.

Where do I find this frame? Thx for reply

Follow the video on the link I posted, there is everything explained.

But is in chinese, i got what i have to do but i still have not found those frames

Please check this out then.

Thx got it sorry but im bad at fb ahah

I must be getting duller. I can't figure out where the border images are actually located :p

I will tell ya, for some me reason when using PC or laptop, you can't change frame for some reason, you can only change it on the Facebook app, by clicking on your profile picture on you ur own profile and then click change frames
(09-26-2017, 02:24 AM)Kina Skynight Wrote: I will tell ya, for some me reason when using PC or laptop, you can't change frame for some reason, you can only change it on the Facebook app, by clicking on your profile picture on you ur own profile and then click change frames

Thanks, but my question is actually where to get the tower of saviors x king of fighters frames. Searching either titles return nothing. 

Thanks!
(09-26-2017, 04:15 AM)igme Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 02:24 AM)Kina Skynight Wrote: I will tell ya, for some me reason when using PC or laptop, you can't change frame for some reason, you can only change it on the Facebook app, by clicking on your profile picture on you ur own profile and then click change frames

Thanks, but my question is actually where to get the tower of saviors x king of fighters frames. Searching either titles return nothing. 

Thanks!

You can read the whole thread, I already explained how.
After you've liked the Chinese TOS fb page, the frames will automatically appear as options when you change your Facebook profile photo.
ID: 39,040,288
Main ally: Terry