Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back... (kinda)
Hey guys, been a while since I'm back here. I had to drop the game due to real life issues back then and i used to play the Chinese version due to friend influence. They quitted so i decided why not start new on the English version. I stopped when it was version 10 or 11, can't remember too well.

So... can anyone tell me what's a good draw for the first 5 diamonds? xD
I'm gonna reroll till i get something decent, or mainstream useful nowadays.
Just got a Florice. Yay or nay?

Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
Florice could be a potential start, slvl 10 makes it cheap to max. And stat removal + burst is a good combo, also can be leader to other humans, but you could try for an actual leader.

You could check this thread that is some patches behind but it covers most of the available content.

You should also note the current diamond seal content:

Blueeightnote @ Wikia Wrote:For Sep. 11 ~ Oct. 1: Series included in the Normal Seal Draw:
  • Included: Greek, Chinese, Witches, 12 Zodiacs (Ch. 1, 2), Immortal Heroes, Crimson, Investiture, Cyborg, Minds of the Fray, Yagyō - Curse, Babylonian, Toys, Fairytale, Keeper, Wine, Druid, Desc. North, Origin of Demons, Rev. Hero, Mys. Beasts, Fallen HalosImperial Warlords.
  • Not included: Norse, Egyptian, Ethereal Dragons, Dragon Spiritor, Dr. from Sepulchre, Primal Greek.

Ah ok. Guess it isn't too bad. Btw, what are Fallen Halos and Imperial Warlords? Are they like how the eastern gods are back then, the more sought after cards?

Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
Somewhere back in October of 2016, Madhead started to bring new series every patch on special seals that contain 8 cards, 3 of them being SSR, those usually don't have a feeder but are slv 10 at max, while the other 5 have feeders but slvl 12. On the second friday of the patch there is increased chance to draw those SSR, and usually a week before the patch ends they bring the previous exclusive seal, so they are probably bringing Sengoku somewhere in this patch again. And Kojiki is going to be added to the normal diamond seal pool in the next patch, this is because they starting to add the rotating seals to the diamond seal pool since the previous patch, and the pool alternates with existing series every patch-

The order is the following: Fallen Halos > Imperial Warlords > Yamato (Japanese Gods) > Knights of the Round Table (Arthurian Legend) > Sengoku Samurais > Pili Puppets (Collab) > Star Burst Pulses (more constellations) > King of Fighters (current). Personally I think the current diamond seal is one of the best pools ever because there is not a single dragon present.

On the other hand king of fighters is a one time collab, so I'd recommend you to draw there and try to get everything you can because we don't know how useful are they becoming on the long run.

Those Imperial Warlords and Fallen Halos are excellent, usually better leaders that what you can find on the traditional diamond seal pool, and that is why they are highlighted.
Thanks, i think i'll reroll. As for black hole keys, i'm assuming i still need a guild to farm them?

(09-16-2017, 05:12 AM)iSieNz Wrote: Thanks, i think i'll reroll. As for black hole keys, i'm assuming i still need a guild to farm them?

You can get up to 30 or 50 (can't remember) from the World's Guild (all players who are not on a guild are located here), if you want to increase the black keys cap, look for a guild (I recruiting btw, check my signature).
If you are rerolling there are only 4 cards you should stop.

Guan Yu
Satan
Lubu
Chessia

in that order. First 3 are meta. Ideally you should get Satan for a beginner and wait to draw Guan Yu when you have more cards (since RGB hard to build early) but if you are planning to burn diamonds then you will eventually get Enchantresses.

Another meta team is 4 color / rainbow Beast team , but you can skip that as half the team comes from Friend Seal.
ID: 54962818

Looking for Gaia allies

Forum United 3 recruiting - 126856
I rerolled yesterday and my draws are :

Erebus
Samael
John
Lubu
Unjust Soldier
Namtar
Zhuge Liang

Guess RNG is telling me to build a dark team. Still kinda deciding to use Lubu or Namtar as leader but sticking with Lubu atm since it gives pretty easy burst (and i actually have 0 friends, so no Namtar xD)

There are 2 LuBu. The one spacelion is talking about is human
Yeah i know. I'm talking about the human Lubu as well.
If i didn't remember wrongly, Unjust soldier used to be called Lubu instead, can't recall cause too long ago.