Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m a farmer but don’t know where will drop and where it won’t.
I like to farm for the cards but don’t want to waste time if it won’t drop. Does anyone know if the dragon “zodiac” area but not necessary the zodiac chapters will drop cards? Ex: The Summit of Tianzhuz. Each adv stage has has a boss at the end does those drop. What about extra or the intermediate does the last stage toon drop ? Thanks in advance.

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Saviors_Wiki

Since the wiki might be hard to navigate sometimes.
I suggest you search the name for the stage you are going and see what it can drop.

Going by the card and seeing where it drops is not completely updated or something is wrong so it's easier to go by the stages.

Not really sure how wiki works. Below is an example it only display the final boss of each stage basic, intermediate, adv, extra. Does it state someone where what it drop or if I don’t see it then no drop? Sorry return player just doing some catch up

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_White_Bones’_Kindness?comments_page=1
Refer to the 'loot' column.
e.g. on the 'Bone Massage - Basic' stage:
- The silvery lunar elf, antonia the missionary etc. will drop on stages 1-4. This is reflected via the clickable image link for those cards
- Lady White Bones does not drop. This is reflected by the word 'no' in the loot column.

In general, nothing in the dragon zodiac area has drops. The only exception is the snipers in fort stirling (Monstro etc.)
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Thank you. Wiki on iPhone is all weird unless that’s how it looks like for everyone.
(07-20-2018, 12:16 PM)June Wrote: Not really sure how wiki works. Below is an example it only display the final boss of each stage basic, intermediate, adv, extra. Does it state someone where what it drop or if I don’t see it then no drop? Sorry return player just doing some catch up

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_White_Bones’_Kindness?comments_page=1

The Loot column shows what card, if any, can drop when the mob in that row is defeated.
The Wave column shows which specific wave of that battle a mob will appear; if it's empty, then that mob has a chance to appear in every wave that doesn't have fixed enemies.

None of the final bosses in the Traveller's Memories stages will drop, even the Basic and Intermediate final bosses which are usually common mobs (it's either a chest or a token). Each set of stages actually represents a series of Diamond Seal exclusive cards.

(07-20-2018, 12:31 PM)June Wrote: Thank you. Wiki on iPhone is all weird unless that’s how it looks like for everyone.

Try switching to Desktop View, or something along those lines.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Thank you. Ok I’ll try desktop. iPhone show all blank expect notes. Which list I assume the mob u go against. Guess no farming at Traveller’s Mem.
Desktop view so much better ? thx!