Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign
#71
The draw rate is 10% for a rare each pull so i suspect it was the same for this event. So 30% if you won 7 times so pretty low. This is not the same as 3 seal pulls because u could only select one card.

I did not win 7 times because i was assigned over a dozen draws. MH really doesnt understand rock paper scissors so a draw is basically a loss, do not pass go, do not collect $200. So you have a 33% chance to win and 67% chance to lose rounding up.

This shockingly adds up to 33% chance each day for 21 days. On average that means half of the ppl that play every day will reach 7 wins and half wont. You can only control if you play or not. You dont control the outcome regardless of how awesome u think you are.

Overall a good event because everyone got something but my suggestions are to increase the odds so u a better chance to reach max wins if you play every day and if you try to copy something as simple as rock paper scissors then at least make work right otherwise decrease the number of max wins. Ppl that play every day still get more stuff regardless so their should be no complaining from the winner's circle.

Reply
#72
This event was the mechanism for madhead to give the free draw we've all come to expect during each update. The win rates, choice between 3 cards etc. are just icing on the cake. They could have made it a 1% win chance each day and got th same outcome, since everyone was guaranteed a win on the last day (albeit, they didn't tell us beforehand).

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Reply
#73
(06-20-2018, 10:39 AM)jtsmith Wrote: The draw rate is 10% for a rare each pull so i suspect it was the same for this event.  So 30% if you won 7 times so pretty low.  This is not the same as 3 seal pulls because u could only select one card.

I did not win 7 times because i was assigned over a dozen draws.  MH really doesnt understand rock paper scissors so a draw is basically a loss, do not pass go, do not collect $200.  So you have a 33% chance to win and 67% chance to lose rounding up.

This shockingly adds up to 33% chance each day for 21 days.  On average that means half of the ppl that play every day will reach 7 wins and half wont.  You can only control if you play or not.  You dont control the outcome regardless of how awesome u think you are.

Overall a good event because everyone got something but my suggestions are to increase the odds so u a better chance to reach max wins if you play every day and if you try to copy something as simple as rock paper scissors then at least make work right otherwise decrease the number of max wins.  Ppl that play every day still get more stuff regardless so their should be no complaining from the winner's circle.

If you have watched the anime, you would know that playing rock everytime is the right move. I have won around 12 times playing rock. Madhead might be referencing that or maybe I am just thinking too much. Either ways your selection pool will be leorio, biscuit and illumi =.=

Reply
#74
I played rock all days too, won 4 times. Didn't miss a single day. Its just pseudorandom with some written distribution by madhead.
Reply
#75
People are always so negative.
Come on, guys!
It's a free event, where you do literally nothing and get pretty decent rewards.
And for god's sake, stop blaming the game for your bad luck.
I got 7 wins literally within 10 days.
Some people got Gon from this.
Moreover, except for free draw, it doesn't even matter, if you win or lose, as the prizes are the same in all cases.
Add me!
ID: 87541529
Reply
#76
(06-20-2018, 12:59 PM)Alson41999 Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 10:39 AM)jtsmith Wrote: The draw rate is 10% for a rare each pull so i suspect it was the same for this event.  So 30% if you won 7 times so pretty low.  This is not the same as 3 seal pulls because u could only select one card.

I did not win 7 times because i was assigned over a dozen draws.  MH really doesnt understand rock paper scissors so a draw is basically a loss, do not pass go, do not collect $200.  So you have a 33% chance to win and 67% chance to lose rounding up.

This shockingly adds up to 33% chance each day for 21 days.  On average that means half of the ppl that play every day will reach 7 wins and half wont.  You can only control if you play or not.  You dont control the outcome regardless of how awesome u think you are.

Overall a good event because everyone got something but my suggestions are to increase the odds so u a better chance to reach max wins if you play every day and if you try to copy something as simple as rock paper scissors then at least make work right otherwise decrease the number of max wins.  Ppl that play every day still get more stuff regardless so their should be no complaining from the winner's circle.

If you have watched the anime, you would know that playing rock everytime is the right move. I have won around 12 times playing rock. Madhead might be referencing that or maybe I am just thinking too much. Either ways your selection pool will be leorio, biscuit and illumi =.=

Just a placebo effect; I played Rock every day out of laziness and only unlocked my third option on the second last day of the event or something close to that.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Reply
#77
Don't get my posts wrong, I'm happy about few big harpies and diamonds I got from this event. Collected all characters by drawing 35 times and that was my intent all along for 2 months I saved diamonds.

Madhead with years is more and more generous. With huge anniversary and other subevents, we get loads of free stuff.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)