Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign
So far I have 2 ties. I guess we just keep playing every day until u win 7 times then pick card? I guess it would b smart to wait until after the bonus day to see what u get there if u plan on drawing more.

What happens if I tie 30 times?

I just want Killua lmao. Got Gon as my free draw and drew x2 Kurapika lmao

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(05-31-2018, 02:59 AM)joetjef Wrote: Prizes are put directly in the inventory not in the rewards, they don't even have the "new" tag in the inventory.

thats some high level inception right there ...

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(05-31-2018, 04:09 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: I just want Killua lmao. Got Gon as my free draw and drew x2 Kurapika lmao

Out of curiosity, free draw being from the update or from Purchase Rewards? Because I didn't seem to get one if it's the former.

Haven't been having the best of luck, lol; So many Black Keys...
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
There is no update free draw due to the region lock, they gave us the Sunday regular draw instead, and a draw if you buy 6 or more diamonds.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-31-2018, 10:11 AM)jtsmith Wrote: So far I have 2 ties. I guess we just keep playing every day until u win 7 times then pick card? I guess it would b smart to wait until after the bonus day to see what u get there if u plan on drawing more.

What happens if I tie 30 times?

You can't, since the event only lasts 21 days, lol.

Besides, the chance of you not winning even once across 21 days is ~0.02%, assuming the thing's not rigged. You'd have to be pretty unlucky for that to happen, lol.

(05-31-2018, 06:20 PM)Revdarian Wrote: There is no update free draw due to the region lock, they gave us the Sunday regular draw instead, and a draw if you buy 6 or more diamonds.

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
3 days played, 3 losses(and shitty rewards). You guys sure it's not rigged?
[Image: 38f015c0.jpg]

Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega!!
(06-01-2018, 02:59 AM)Zeref The Dark King Wrote: 3 days played, 3 losses(and shitty rewards). You guys sure it's not rigged?

I wouldn't call it rigged, but I seriously doubt its 33% chance per each choice, as almost everyone would be very likely to get any card they'd like.
I haven't won either. :|

Let's see if I can be the lucky person to go the whole way through without winning once.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Win, Draw, Draw, Lose

seems MH RNG does not want me to win anymore