Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to hunt cards?
Hi everyone ,

How do i hunt cards from those weekly battle?
I'm level 176 

Do i need to grind all my stamina on certain stages?

Damn~~~~

[Image: d6709d0e.jpg]
[SG]Xun

Weekly battles meaning those in the lost relic? Yea master and gm gives better drops

extra stage = 50% drop chance :-)

Hauhart - ID: 27476745 - Lvl: 300+ /addme if u need Daji/HFD/Lucy
      [Germany] - [Kogarasumaru]

[Image: 68664e-1461751252.jpg]
...come to the dark side ;-)
Oh my...I don't think I can fight those....T_T
[SG]Xun

(04-07-2015, 09:13 PM)Dthx610 Wrote: Oh my...I don't think I can fight those....T_T

The lost relic weekly battles drop cards in every skill level HOWEVER odds are very low.  Here is what I have observed.

basic:  I have played over 600 days and only got 1 drop ever
intermediate: I have played over 600 days and only got 3 or so drops ever
advance: Good option to get one but not practical to farm for skill.  Drop rate seems like 10 to 30 %
master: Best option if you can do.  Drop rate around 50%

NOTE: it seems MH may tweak drop rate slighlty for some cards.  Some seem harders and others easier.  They also state they have increased it from time to time.
Loraxx
[EN] ForumUnited - DIVISION 3 GUILD

ForumUnited Division 3 Guild Thread
^^We are open to new members click above^^
Oh my....I'm so dead
[SG]Xun

just got my veryt first drop a few days ago in advanced stage #lucky you can try and just keep trying I guess ~~ TT
(04-07-2015, 09:50 PM)Dthx610 Wrote: Oh my....I'm so dead

Don't despair. My gut says that those drop rates for the easier levels sound low but even if they are not they do eventually drop if you keep at it and the lower stamina requirements mean you can run them more times anyways. That's how I started out and sometimes still how I do it depending on how the higher level stages are treating me.

Basically, just repeat the highest level that doesn't kill you until you get what you need. Remember that spamming lots of levels helps lower your CD if that helps you bear the grinding and otherwise fruitless runs.

I'm assuming you are just looking for one. The conversation for maxing out skill levels is entirely different and would have to be held by others since I have never had the time/cards/skill/patience/diamonds/whatever to do that. Came somewhat close with Chernabog since it took so many tries to get the whole collection of the other Disney guys. But I digress ....
UID:  35 840 463

Main Ally: All Max Ursula
Weekends:  Lu Cheng-Syuan L99
(04-08-2015, 02:12 AM)Marteler Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 09:50 PM)Dthx610 Wrote: Oh my....I'm so dead

Don't despair.  My gut says that those drop rates for the easier levels sound low but even if they are not they do eventually drop if you keep at it and the lower stamina requirements mean you can run them more times anyways.  That's how I started out and sometimes still how I do it depending on how the higher level stages are treating me.

Basically, just repeat the highest level that doesn't kill you until you get what you need.  Remember that spamming lots of levels helps lower your CD if that helps you bear the grinding and otherwise fruitless runs.

I'm assuming you are just looking for one.  The conversation for maxing out skill levels is entirely different and would have to be held by others since I have never had the time/cards/skill/patience/diamonds/whatever to do that.  Came somewhat close with Chernabog since it took so many tries to get the whole collection of the other Disney guys.  But I digress ....

Thanks man!!!
I think I'm more into getting those cards.
[SG]Xun

Personally, I don't recommend trying to get a card on the Elite level especially if you are F2P. Basically, farm Master (or advanced as it is called now) if you can assuming you can't do GM. If you can't beat master, then don't bother getting the card.

The reason is coz 20 stamina is a lot. And you might need lots of battles just to get the card (and you might not even get it at the end of the week). You are better off spending that stamina on something that offers good EXP for your cards so that you can quickly level your cards to handle master battles ASAP.

These weekly battles will come back eventually. So focus on getting into master level battles even if it means missing several weekly battles. It will pay off in the end. This will also get you prepared for SM battles. If you keep farming on Elite, your card levels will stagnate (or increase very slowly) and you will miss out more events in the long run.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.