Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to guarantee 7* Greek dmg with a minimal of x101 multiplier
Disclaimer: This is knowledge is obtained from a cn forum post, but I couldnt find it again. If anyone managed to find it, let me know and I will add the link in.

Background info:
In Greek play style there is a hidden left over rune counter. For eg, if u dissolve 5 atk runes only and aasuming no additional combos, u will be guaranteed to have 2 (from leaders) plus 1 (due to dissolve 5 get 1 enchanted). Wats interesting is that the system tracks that you have 2 left over runes, ie 5 modulus 3 = 2. In the next turn, this left over rune will be brought forward and added. For example, in next turn u dissolve another 5 atk runes and no skydrop, the system will take 5+2 =7, which means this next turn will give u 4 (from leaders) plus 1 (due to dissolve 5 get 1 enchanted). But your hidden left over rune will now become 7 modulus 3 = 1.

Method:
That cn forum thread computes that if these 3 conditions are met, u will be guaranteed at least x101 multiplier.
A. Both Greeks are 7* and ame4
B. The hidden left over rune is 2
C. Dissolve only 2 cols of 5 atk runes(and only 2 cols) under both leaders.
[Image: e62af33578e12474322f1edc585bd693.jpg]

My method:
Apart from just 2 cols, I had tested with 3 cols, where the 3rd col is under the 3rd or 4th card. Here are 2 sample results. (I didn't activate Greek active so the elemental bonus is comparable to Greek active )

[Image: 0ca40e1816c697ceed596010dc5a7976.jpg][Image: 8a716ff64beb83a4e6be8e3651ec21cd.jpg]
[Image: 20515bcbdf54f7ced5354252c22ac9cf.jpg][Image: 312237f1c632ea342e61c51cf6b95d4b.jpg]

Things to note:
1. Things may still go wrong if the misc runes managed to connect and break down the separating walls between the cols of atk runes.

2. This method is very effective with short cd converters, especially all max pr bigbangs. They can be placed at the 3rd or 4th col so utilise their ame atk bonus.

3. If I need a short burst eg 1.5 Mil, 2 cols will suffice. Between 1.5 to 4 Mil, I will use 3 cols. For higher dmg I will either stack for few turns or use zeus combination skill.

Have lots of fun trying n experimenting. But beware of battery drain!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
hm the damage seems more consistent than trying to dissolve as much as possible. Interesting. I'll give it a shot later.

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Gondul might become a MVP here.

ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(11-06-2015, 12:10 AM)shue249 Wrote: In Greek play style there is a hidden left over rune counter. For eg, if u dissolve 5 atk runes only and aasuming no additional combos, u will be guaranteed to have 2 (from leaders) plus 1 (due to dissolve 5 get 1 enchanted). Wats interesting is that the system tracks that you have 2 left over runes, ie 5 modulus 3 = 2.

Hi shue249,

This is some interesting background info but can you explain why the formula is as such?
[Image: 59ea551b.jpg]
Tried it with PR Poseidon, and it works pretty well, except my figures sometimes go much lower than your screens (200-300k par team member).
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(11-06-2015, 08:48 PM)team17 Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 12:10 AM)shue249 Wrote: In Greek play style there is a hidden left over rune counter. For eg, if u dissolve 5 atk runes only and aasuming no additional combos, u will be guaranteed to have 2 (from leaders) plus 1 (due to dissolve 5 get 1 enchanted). Wats interesting is that the system tracks that you have 2 left over runes, ie 5 modulus 3 = 2.

Hi shue249,

This is some interesting background info but can you explain why the formula is as such?
I am not sure if I am answering your qn, but that's how the game system works. In the leader skill, it says every 3 atk runes give 1 enchanted drop. That 3 atk runes doesn't only mean runes dissolved for that round but all atk runes are counted. Perhaps a simple analogy is to treat atk runes dissolved as earning points; points are accumulating and every 3 points can be redeemed.

(11-06-2015, 08:50 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote: Tried it with PR Poseidon, and it works pretty well, except my figures sometimes go much lower than your screens (200-300k par team member).
The formula guarantee at least x101. Meaning on avg u shld see around 160k per card. If u get that, it's good. Anything else is just excess dmg.

There are also few occasions where I get this annoying misc rune which falls at the 3rd row and breaks the top 2 from the bottom 2.

(11-06-2015, 09:35 PM)shue249 Wrote:

Hi shue249,

I am not sure if I am answering your qn, but that's how the game system works. In the leader skill, it says every 3 atk runes give 1 enchanted drop. That 3 atk runes doesn't only mean runes dissolved for that round but all atk runes are counted. Perhaps a simple analogy is to treat atk runes dissolved as earning points; points are accumulating and every 3 points can be redeemed.

I have tried doing 5 attacking runes only under leader ame IV column, I must say it gets confusing counting the leftover runes because it keeps dissolving and dissolving and dissolving until i lost track lol. Is there a know my left over counter is at 2? I mean the only other 2 numbers is 0 and 1 right?
[Image: 59ea551b.jpg]
(11-08-2015, 01:39 AM)team17 Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 09:35 PM)shue249 Wrote:

Hi shue249,

I have tried doing 5 attacking runes only under leader ame IV column, I must say it gets confusing counting the leftover runes because it keeps dissolving and dissolving and dissolving until i lost track lol. Is there a know my left over counter is at 2? I mean the only other 2 numbers is 0 and 1 right?
No wonder I keep thinking there is something I missed out, getting too old now, haha.

One simplistic way is if u dissolve 5 or more atk runes, check the number of the atk runes at the end of the combo chain. If u see only 2 atk runes at the end, then it's good.