Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Enter Opportunity of Rebirth
So I stupidly evolved my Gluttonous Slime King at only SLV 7 and forgot that I can actually farm the slime before evolving. So rather than wasting stamina and restart farming it from SLV1, I thought that maybe I can just de-evolve it and restart skill leveling from SLV 7. Unfortunately, I can't seem to enter the stage even with stamina, keys, the Slime as my only monster with Daoloth as ally. Anybody knows why this is?

My guess is that madhead enforces the "can't undo power release" condition by looking at the number of stars on the card. Evolved slime is 7* which is the same as other PR cards.

On the plus side, skill 7 is not a huge issue since it's just 5 baby harpies.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Figures. I just feel that it's such a waste to use 8 harpies on the slime (it has skill Lv 15 btw) when I could have farmed it instead and used the harpies on something harder to farm (like Yog).

(04-18-2018, 12:23 AM)Emodicer Wrote: Figures. I just feel that it's such a waste to use 8 harpies on the slime (it has skill Lv 15 btw) when I could have farmed it instead and used the harpies on something harder to farm (like Yog).

I think what Aahlsy was suggesting (and if not then I suggest) just forget about the one you have evolved. Farm a new one from scratch and evolve that. It isn't worth the harpies, and all you have lost will be the soulstones, 5 baby harpies and some evolve materials that got it to level 7.