Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How often do you get REALLY pissed at the game?
anyone else gets mad at a card that you did not want and immediately decomposes it? I did, and it was a circe fml

(09-26-2016, 11:02 PM)[SG] Leo Wrote: anyone else gets mad at a card that you did not want and immediately decomposes it? I did, and it was a circe fml

(09-26-2016, 11:02 PM)[SG] Leo Wrote: anyone else gets mad at a card that you did not want and immediately decomposes it? I did, and it was a circe fml

:O

Sorry but nope, i'm a f2p player & a "collector" of sorts, even crappy cards "are new!" and thus get a spot on my bags Tongue

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
When I get no lucky skill ups from 1 to 15. On cards like Dark Knight.
Every time multi-player ends and I haven't drawn prizes yet. Why can we not draw prizes the week after it ends like in Joint Op. Fortunately I drew the Ninurta costume when I had the points for it so I guess I am only missing out on my KFC.
A new way to piss myself off; forgetting to turn on my enchantresses at the start of an Arena and due to it, failing to 1 shot the enemy.
Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
I get very angry when Madhead releases a new meta. To cope with, I have to yank like 3 times before I calm down.
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
(12-27-2016, 04:37 AM)Aoki Lapis Wrote: I get very angry when Madhead releases a new meta. To cope with, I have to yank like 3 times before I calm down.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Unless I misunderstand "yank," that's a little too much information than I needed.

PS I'm just joking with you. Figured I'd put this here before everyone gets angry. I lol'd when I read that
Often get pissed by people who put 6-combo, 7-combo shield at the arena at the 5th stage.
(12-27-2016, 10:01 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: Often get pissed by people who put 6-combo, 7-combo shield at the arena at the 5th stage.
Imagine Sumatra cockblocking you.
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!