Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How often do you get REALLY pissed at the game?
Whether by having no skydrop while playing greek or drawing your 5th dupe, or even stressing on a nightmare stage etc, how often does the game pisses you off to the maximum?

Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
(09-22-2016, 08:27 PM)DrFluttershy Wrote: Whether by having no skydrop while playing greek or drawing your 5th dupe, or even stressing on a nightmare stage etc, how often does the game pisses you off to the maximum?

Almost every Friday night when there's an ultimate and I make a stupid mistake and if I drew cards during increased week. So once every week?

zombies ain't cute.

I get 5 dupe of Princess Sarah and deleted the other 4 like a boss Big Grin

what i hate so much is sometime i died in advanced or extra stages because i didnt pay attention to the enemy monster attack or skill. i just carelessly spin and its suck when i forgot that Circe is on and i only do like 2 combos and then the monster just killed me. Other case is happened when i have to hold the urge to pull a diamond seal and managed to save the diamonds but when i collected 5 diamonds what i get is not what i want. actually it happened every time till now.

Never really care so much about SM or even Nightmare since i dont have the proper team to use the card and not enough TC as well but i kinda happy that i managed to clear my first SM (Michael Lucifer)with no diamond spent.

[Image: oNkt0gm.jpg]
Current Ally: Protector with Godly Hound - Suzuko(Dual Max)
[Image: urz2E6z.png]
I'm looking for friends, please add me!
only 80 dime-draws...

the dupes (so far 1 dupe):
Naked Emperor, Yuki
Tyr
Belle, Fraud, LCS, Sagittarius
Arthur, Light ED, Thor

that's more than 10% dupe.

496 days login. started with Water. never draw a single major Water mono leader. not even Blood Fiend Eliz

Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
For me, I think its just the frustration in grinding ultimate stages and drawing, I died over 10 times from careless spin from farming 2 lucifer, and recently got my 4th Morris Sad
Started with Duncan, never got a proper leader (except Nidbarr)
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

whenever my finger is on the bottom row & the game thinks that my finger went out of screen & proceeds to end my turn ._.
(09-22-2016, 08:44 PM)Enzavela Wrote: I get 5 dupe of Princess Sarah and deleted the other 4 like a boss Big Grin
don't think you should ever decompose diamond seal dupes especially as a F2P, always feed them for free skill levels or keep at least 2 copies. After the recent 20 clear event I've never been more happy to have dupes. 
special seals tend to get me annoyed, so I would guess whenever one of those come around. 
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
Everytime I draw. And not get Aether. Or Beelz. Or the goddamn earthpanda.
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
I'll go with about every couple weeks. Usually prompted by garbage draws/dupes. Did actually rage quit once for couple months. Now I'm mad about that stalling my leveling/log-in days progress! Love ain't easy
Mine is always with Greek. Clear most of the board and get one drop, clear half to a third and it's time to get a coffee while I wait.