Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes of the Empire team builds!!
While I agree that Yog active is a little wasted in a Cao Cao team, her stats are really good.
Another good member for Cao Cao is Doris for her convert+multiplier active.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Damn yeah her stats are amazing in team I guess I'll sub her out with Doris gotta PR her now lol I did attempt to make a sun Quan team didn't really care to much for it wasn't really impressed either lol after making guan yu she bulldozes through stages lol I'm running her with full Enchantress including Fire Bride Yan man damage is insane hit 500 mill with craft on it could proly sub out Meadea possibly.

If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: VR Daji (All Max) Lucy (Max lvl.) LHY (All Max) Dragons: PR Dagon, PR Ursula, PR Nidhogg (All Max) Jabbanero (All Max, for weekend gold raids) 

Looking For: PR Todd allies all Max if possible, and all Max lucy!
I have tried a human Qiao sisters with Sun Quan and TYR and while it is fun it kind of feels laking, I mean TYR can get to 2 million easily but Guan Yu is so much stronger which is a shame cause I like the water=light teams. Anyways it is a pretty good team for those without Guan Yu or Lu Bu.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
You cant compare anything to Guan Yu atm honestly.

Heck she could use all 3 enchantress like the old chinese paladins had to, but she is so strong that she doesn't have to...
Lucky lvl 300+ newb.
Got: All the greeks gods; Got Barbhogg; Samael max; Chinese Paladins team (RH:LYR); Death Artist Jack all max; Marguerite x3; Yang Jian; the 3 enchantresses; Ursula + Novalis; Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet;PR Inanna; Gaia;Pr Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang; Princess Sara; Aether; Sera; Bael; Perython; Dodo. Cool
Don't have: Skills.  Tongue