Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes of the Empire team builds!!
Umm any team builds you guys can throw in here? Been looking in the forum and threads and I have yet to see like a complete list of the teams that can be built with these new cards?
I've got pretty close to every card needed to form the teams but I would like you're guys opinion and possibly help out others that wanna utilize this series! Thanks in advance for you're post!!

If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
I only have the common ones, that means that the only team viable is the Sun Quan / Sisters for me.
Sun Quan / Wen Zhong / PR Cassandra / PR Genie / Dodo /Sisters is my go to for them.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(01-05-2017, 02:13 AM)Revdarian Wrote: I only have the common ones, that means that the only team viable is the Sun Quan / Sisters for me.
Sun Quan / Wen Zhong / PR Cassandra / PR Genie / Dodo /Sisters is my go to for them.

Oh yeah and how is the damage output with that team?

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Sunquan, tyr, cass, wz, agatha(human)/emir, qiao
Damage output very good 5~10m depend on skydrops.
Can burst 3 times.

Cao, antler, rednose, pr doris, yog/shuten/medea, cao
Hp close to 20k and have tumbler effect using medea no problem.
3 bursts.

Lubu, diaochan, yocto, lilah, happy prince/sunny, lubu.
Sunny to replace prince if hp is needed.
Even with sunny still can burst 3 times.

Guanyu, zhangfei, liubei, enchantres, starter, guanyu.
For enchantres circe is the best and cass is the strongest thanks to 120% all stats team skill.
Damage is very very good indeed, with Sun Quan /Sisters, better than I expected tbh. Bursts can go to 4m/card/attack or higher depending on the sky drops. I was expecting it to be mediocre. The real issue is that of any Cassandra team, you have to be sure of what you will be facing.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
i am rolling
sisters, sun quan, sun quan,pr light keeper, starter, sun quan
mostly for the coliseum.
working on 3rd sun quan as well, got lots of dupes

sun quan active just too nasty
light keeper active also perfect
starter in case they throw a 5 color shield.
Is it me or does Cao Cao seem a bit underwhelming? I'm running:

Cao Cao
PR Shuten Doji
Yog-Sothoth
Abbadon
Chong Lu

Seems a bit underwhelming compared to my Chessia team even abbadon team seems to hit harder anything I can do what cards to run not many choices to be exact lol

Medea is really good, not only she brings more damage but also makes fire runes more likely to appear to make more fire combos. Yeah she is human and doesn't fully benefit from Cao Cao leader skill but the benefits outweight that.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(01-22-2017, 12:16 PM)Joaqs Wrote: Medea is really good, not only she brings more damage but also makes fire runes more likely to appear to make more fire combos. Yeah she is human and doesn't fully benefit from Cao Cao leader skill but the benefits outweight that.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

Wow... yeah I like it now damage is very good hit easy 300k per card with 4 fire runes thank you took out Chong lu proly replace abbadon with him I feel like I need him lol

(01-22-2017, 01:04 PM)OrgasmatronX Wrote: Wow... yeah I like it now damage is very good hit easy 300k per card with 4 fire runes thank you took out Chong lu proly replace abbadon with him I feel like I need him lol

I would consider that largely a bad idea. Your damage comes off of groups of runes - Chong Lou gives you plenty of fire runes but if you can't separate them your multiplier is just as bad. Plus you already have Medea, Cao Cao's actives and the team skill that generate runes. Yog is largely a bad idea for similar reasons, as you can't use her as effectively as you would in other teams without using another convert.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]