Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes of the Empire team builds!!
Umm any team builds you guys can throw in here? Been looking in the forum and threads and I have yet to see like a complete list of the teams that can be built with these new cards?
I've got pretty close to every card needed to form the teams but I would like you're guys opinion and possibly help out others that wanna utilize this series! Thanks in advance for you're post!!

If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: VR Daji (All Max) Lucy (Max lvl.) LHY (All Max) Dragons: PR Dagon, PR Ursula, PR Nidhogg (All Max) Jabbanero (All Max, for weekend gold raids) 

Looking For: PR Todd allies all Max if possible, and all Max lucy!
I only have the common ones, that means that the only team viable is the Sun Quan / Sisters for me.
Sun Quan / Wen Zhong / PR Cassandra / PR Genie / Dodo /Sisters is my go to for them.

Lucky lvl 300+ newb.
Got: All the greeks gods; Got Barbhogg; Samael max; Chinese Paladins team (RH:LYR); Death Artist Jack all max; Marguerite x3; Yang Jian; the 3 enchantresses; Ursula + Novalis; Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet;PR Inanna; Gaia;Pr Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang; Princess Sara; Aether; Sera; Bael; Perython; Dodo. Cool
Don't have: Skills.  Tongue    
(01-05-2017, 02:13 AM)Revdarian Wrote: I only have the common ones, that means that the only team viable is the Sun Quan / Sisters for me.
Sun Quan / Wen Zhong / PR Cassandra / PR Genie / Dodo /Sisters is my go to for them.

Oh yeah and how is the damage output with that team?

If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: VR Daji (All Max) Lucy (Max lvl.) LHY (All Max) Dragons: PR Dagon, PR Ursula, PR Nidhogg (All Max) Jabbanero (All Max, for weekend gold raids) 

Looking For: PR Todd allies all Max if possible, and all Max lucy!
Sunquan, tyr, cass, wz, agatha(human)/emir, qiao
Damage output very good 5~10m depend on skydrops.
Can burst 3 times.

Cao, antler, rednose, pr doris, yog/shuten/medea, cao
Hp close to 20k and have tumbler effect using medea no problem.
3 bursts.

Lubu, diaochan, yocto, lilah, happy prince/sunny, lubu.
Sunny to replace prince if hp is needed.
Even with sunny still can burst 3 times.

Guanyu, zhangfei, liubei, enchantres, starter, guanyu.
For enchantres circe is the best and cass is the strongest thanks to 120% all stats team skill.
Damage is very very good indeed, with Sun Quan /Sisters, better than I expected tbh. Bursts can go to 4m/card/attack or higher depending on the sky drops. I was expecting it to be mediocre. The real issue is that of any Cassandra team, you have to be sure of what you will be facing.
Lucky lvl 300+ newb.
Got: All the greeks gods; Got Barbhogg; Samael max; Chinese Paladins team (RH:LYR); Death Artist Jack all max; Marguerite x3; Yang Jian; the 3 enchantresses; Ursula + Novalis; Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet;PR Inanna; Gaia;Pr Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang; Princess Sara; Aether; Sera; Bael; Perython; Dodo. Cool
Don't have: Skills.  Tongue    
i am rolling
sisters, sun quan, sun quan,pr light keeper, starter, sun quan
mostly for the coliseum.
working on 3rd sun quan as well, got lots of dupes

sun quan active just too nasty
light keeper active also perfect
starter in case they throw a 5 color shield.