Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with team building
(02-22-2018, 04:31 PM)crackthedot Wrote: Thank you for the advice. 

Is it advisable to use Verthandi for healing instead? 

Oh and what do you mean by utility? 

thanks 

Verthandi takes too long to stack to an appreciable level of healing and you're going to be clearing waves in 1-2 rounds with VR Greek most of the time. Yvette is good since you get some damage boost as well and you heal off of the damage you do, so you don't have to worry about any potential heart drought, which can happen with VR Athena.

By utility, I mean a member that isn't a must-bring, but one that you bring in to help solve specific enemy skills, ie. purification skills for debuffs, time extension/time tunnel for 2sec spin, etc. Medusa has a 3 turn stall and attribute change. You don't really need the attribute change due to Rakshasa, but the stall works well for certain enemy skills like 8 million damage + frozen board, so she's definitely worth training up.

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(02-22-2018, 05:07 PM)agnesi Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 04:31 PM)crackthedot Wrote: Thank you for the advice. 

Is it advisable to use Verthandi for healing instead? 

Oh and what do you mean by utility? 

thanks 

Verthandi takes too long to stack to an appreciable level of healing and you're going to be clearing waves in 1-2 rounds with VR Greek most of the time. Yvette is good since you get some damage boost as well and you heal off of the damage you do, so you don't have to worry about any potential heart drought, which can happen with VR Athena.

By utility, I mean a member that isn't a must-bring, but one that you bring in to help solve specific enemy skills, ie. purification skills for debuffs, time extension/time tunnel for 2sec spin, etc. Medusa has a 3 turn stall and attribute change. You don't really need the attribute change due to Rakshasa, but the stall works well for certain enemy skills like 8 million damage + frozen board, so she's definitely worth training up.

ohh okay thanks! 

By the way can you explain to me how the VR works? I am only at PR Athena but i can't seem to find the VR Athena (Goddess of Haughtiness). Is there a special way to get that form of VR? 

VR results in a card with two forms - a "refinement" form which is a buffed version of the original form, and a "divergence" form which has new art and completely different active and leader skills. After you VR, tap the icon in your inventory and select Power Alternation to switch between forms.

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.