Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with team building
Just wanted some help with team building. On 7th seal at the moment with a yang jian team. What other good teams can I make with the cards I have that can do sm stages.

https://imgur.com/a/yNeK7

Your best leaders by element (left to right is best to worst, but all still viable):
Water - Poseidon, Elizabeth, Abraham
Fire - Hephaestus, Jackie
Earth - Hideyoshi, Belle
Light - Apollo
Dark - Artemis, Mastema
Rainbow - Mai Shiranui, Guan Yu, Aether

Of these the one I really recommend is Hideyoshi, because you've already got cards for him (Earth Humans) leveled and ready to go. All the rest are going to require a lot of investment to get up to speed, which you can do I guess, but without even one really functional team I doubt it'll be easy to get the mats. YJ is at a point where he's too outdated to use as a leader, he won't be able to complete any new SMs. You can ask about whichever of the other leaders you're also interested in and I can give you a team setup based on your inventory and also tell you what to aim for in the long run.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
What would be your recommended setup for a hideyoshi team?

(02-15-2018, 10:34 AM)Poop Wrote: What would be your recommended setup for a hideyoshi team?

Hideyoshi + Circe + Duncan + YJ + ? + Hideyoshi

You could put in Crescent, but she's kind of terrible, so if you can, pick up Guan Yinping from the Arena for a damage booster instead.

You could also try to pull Lu Xun from the Imperial Warlords 2 seal, though note that his damage reduction doesn't work if you have Circe on, so you'll need to decide between using one or the other. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(02-15-2018, 11:06 AM)agnesi Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 10:34 AM)Poop Wrote: What would be your recommended setup for a hideyoshi team?

Hideyoshi + Circe + Duncan + YJ + ? + Hideyoshi

You could put in Crescent, but she's kind of terrible, so if you can, pick up Guan Yinping from the Arena for a damage booster instead.

You could also try to pull Lu Xun from the Imperial Warlords 2 seal, though note that his damage reduction doesn't work if you have Circe on, so you'll need to decide between using one or the other. 

Pretty much lol. Crescent's not so bad when you don't have other options, and Guan Yinping will be expensive to train if he's not a regular at Arena. Shame that he missed Ma Chao though, who is meant to replace Circe for Lu Xun to be allowed into the team (though Yashiro is better, but he's never coming back).
[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773