Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with ninurta deck
Hello guys! I just draw ninurta, my second babylon!

Since i did't develop so much Fire cards, i'd like to ask your help in team building!

Thanks in advance and cheers! Wink

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I would go with Sean, Cerberus and any two of Randeng, Medea and Achilles, depending on the situation.
Medea allows you to steamroll through the stage if you are sure to take very few to no damage. Randeng provides huge and frequent healing capabilities. Achilles provides a huge burst, particularly good on blue mobs, but not as impressive on earth ones.
I would set my priority on allmaxing Cerberus, then Sean. In the meantime, while Randeng is not at maximum skill level (takes a bit of grinding), you can use Chtuga.

ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(07-27-2015, 07:47 PM)kapeeo Wrote: Hello guys! I just draw ninurta, my second babylon!

Since i did't develop so much Fire cards, i'd like to ask your help in team building!

Thanks in advance and cheers! Wink

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hello kapeeo! I am also a Ninurta user.
You have a lot of booster choices in Ninurta Deck. Definitely, go for Medea.

Ninurta - Medea - PR Sean - Izanami - Scrooge - Ninurta (ally)

This make a strong burst, and in Babylon you dont need so much converters, right?
Scrooge + Sean, well, you know, to give more fire runes, and even more burst damage. With Medea activated, you can definitely calculate the damage output...............twice! Because Izanami allows you to do a big burst in the end of the battles, by adding extra attack by 1.5x Team Attack.

If you like, you can put heart converter in it, like Randeng. When you put Randeng, you can put Cerberus inside, to make a quick mini burst if needed. But this is optional.

Putting Achilles in the deck also helps in some stages.

T. G. H.
TOS Name: [CC]Anti-Keylogger
TOS UID: 54023439
Regular Ally: PR Randeng (Dipankara), Ninurta, Dumuzi, PR Artemis, PR Wukong. Ally on request is also possible.
(Looking for PR Yang Jian Ally)