Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with decks please
[Image: hAiHOTC.png] [Image: w5IJdJG.png] [Image: wjNhVjs.png] [Image: qSx41gw.png] [Image: nLNKuln.png]

U can make a Lisa bufano deck:
Lisa (Leader) - Pinocchio - Medea - Cassandra - PR Starter - Daji (Ally)

That's not the only deck you can build but it's IMO a nice deck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what deck did you use to clear the SM's ? I see at least 3 SM cards so you must have something that works pretty good already ?

ID: 34 841 209 [SAO ELVED]

Main Ally: Li Hsiao-Yao - PR Faugn - Lisa - Tuo Ba Yu-Er - Lucy

Looking for: Daji - Lotus of Origin (Zhao Ling-Er)Righteous Heroine (Lin Yue-Ru) - Ursula the Dragon Maiden -  Lucy - but everyone is welcome if you need a LHY Smile
lol .. obviously a Great Dark/Blue Dragon Deck... Wink

Faugn (Leader) + Novalis + Ursula +AO Guan + Dagon (the blue dragon that you have to evolve... Wink ) + Faugn (ALLY)
Light Team Rulez!  Cool
Name: TizianoDK 
ID: 37769567 Lvl : 210 +
Regular Ally: Valac,PR Wukong, Zeus, Sirius of Solar, PR Idun, Artemis

[Image: 739904f5.jpg]
(03-27-2015, 03:20 AM)mickey Wrote: what deck did you use to clear the SM's ? I see at least 3 SM cards so you must have something that works pretty good already ?

I had more sms but discarded the sirius brothers. I used dual Faugn +novallis, ursula, fire and earth EDs. However I wanted to start to make mono teams, really noob with anything other than dragon decks
OP already has a max dragon team and a strong water Norse. Guess you don't really need more power.

The Lisa suggestion earlier is pretty good. Slight modification: Lisa + Cassandra, Medea, PR Xi, PR starter (pref. Endor) + ally Daji. Doesn't seem like you have an extra light Yan for PR Xi though, or any starter either.

Dark Norse is possible: Loki + Odin, Bapho, Gemini, Osiris or Xi

Try to get ML when he comes again, as you have all the other parts for a Dio deck. Dio + ML, Luna, Minamoto, Kejouro
max that dagon and ditch byakhee. give ursula harpies.

then level those enchantresses and pollux.

I see no PR starters. where are your starters???
Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.
(03-27-2015, 11:10 AM)alakazam Wrote: max that dagon and ditch byakhee. give ursula harpies.

I have a horrible suspicion that OP decomposed them to save inventory space....95 at level 174....how the hell have you managed that o.O
(03-27-2015, 12:22 PM)Shizuna Wrote: I have a horrible suspicion that OP decomposed them to save inventory space....95 at level 174....how the hell have you managed that o.O

Simple: by decomposing SMs (as OP mentioned), and probably quite a few diamond draws as well.

I'd say hold off on diamond draws for a little while and pick up some more inventory space., maybe another 25-30 spaces (5-6 diamonds worth, free inventory space bonus on Saturday as well).

For something different, it's not as powerful as that dragon deck or Lisa or some others you could make, but:
Jack // Duo of Flame / Achilles / Todd / Douman Ashiya // Todd

18.5k hp , 50k attack before actives , 5k recovery

With three truculence of killer, you will almost always have 1.5 attack up, and Douman's active will massively boost your two dark guys (each will have a "base" attack of over 35k)
ID: 68914514

Allies:
Dual Max Sacred Deicider Sun Wukong
(03-27-2015, 11:10 AM)alakazam Wrote: max that dagon and ditch byakhee. give ursula harpies.

Thanks, found no use for starters in a dragon team. Why the enchantresses? Only using medea atm. Is pollux any good?