Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on Fire Yan team
hey guys, i just came back from like half a year of inactivity and it seems like fire yan is now in meta?
im using a chessia team and im thinking of switching to the fire yan team
here are my fire cards :
Chessia
Achilles
Spirit of Fortune
Thetis
Zhuque
Gibil
Flames Keeper
Diablo
PKoF
Fire Yan
Rococo
Sun Hsiao Mei
Lamorak
Shuten Doji
Meng Huo
Perseus
Shizuka Gozen
Bedivere
Tristan
Yog-Sothoth
Flaming Mezzo- Xi
Suzuko
Zhou Yu
Cao Cao
Zhang Fei
I still have the all max reward draw

How do i get the version of the fire yan that does not have the -50% recovery debuff on her active skill?
Any suggestions to build a good fire yan team, and what should cards should i aim to get?
Thanks alot!

ID : 85073817 
Current Allies : Max Chessia & Max Bride Yan
(01-28-2018, 03:01 PM)custardbread Wrote: hey guys, i just came back from like half a year of inactivity and it seems like fire yan is now in meta?
im using a chessia team and im thinking of switching to the fire yan team
here are my fire cards :
Chessia
Achilles
Spirit of Fortune
Thetis
Zhuque
Gibil
Flames Keeper
Diablo
PKoF
Fire Yan
Rococo
Sun Hsiao Mei
Lamorak
Shuten Doji
Meng Huo
Perseus
Shizuka Gozen
Bedivere
Tristan
Yog-Sothoth
Flaming Mezzo- Xi
Suzuko
Zhou Yu
Cao Cao
Zhang Fei
I still have the all max reward draw

How do i get the version of the fire yan that does not have the -50% recovery debuff on her active skill?
Any suggestions to build a good fire yan team, and what should cards should i aim to get?
Thanks alot!
Break wallet draw fire yan then Vr done lol 

dw some really comprehensive guidance will come from the other players such as fauxy

Take it away fauxy XD thanks

wtf lol y'all are coming for my gig

Anyway. You need to VR your Bride, which costs 3 Hornists and some basic mats or a dupe, but if I had the option I would go with the Hornists unless I had more than one dupe, because teams with both versions of the Fire Bride will be very viable and very powerful. Unfortunately, PR mats aren't cheap. If you don't know already, you can get them for 50 keys at your Guild's Black Hole, there are other ways to get them but those are not something you can rely upon.

The team itself, I don't know the full extent of Fire Bride's buff because the teamskill is currently bugged and invisible and that makes it hard to recommend members specifically. However, turn Fire to Enchanted Fire God every turn is pretty amazing, I'm interested in seeing people try to mash it up with Amaterasu I think.

You wanna go with mostly Gods, so Flames Keeper and Perseus are good for converters. Non gods worth putting in are those with persistent buffs like Medea (who you don't have), or Bedivere (who you do).

So right now you can do: OVR Yan - Flames Keeper - Perseus - Chessia - Bedivere + OVR Yan.
But ideally you want something like: OVR Yan - NVR Yan - Flames Keeper - Perseus - Medea + OVR Yan.

If the teamskill still works with their NVR forms as leaders, then you can just ally with the opposite form and free up the slot for more damage or whatever you want.

Also, you can just use NVR Yan as a member in Chessia to have a team with only 4 colors to spin on the board, which is pretty good, but you won't be able to take advantage of the increased skydrop from dissolving God runes very much.

EDIT: Was just told the OVR leader + NVR ally thing doesn't work, which is unfortunate.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Ayyy hes here

Anyway if you have chessia its worthwhile to train that team up good for mono fire achievements when you dont have ama or something such as the newer zhurong