Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Should I use diamonds on card draws?
Yessir
No no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Out, Just Came Back!
Tongue 
Hi everyone, can you guys help me out, I just came back from a long time of not playing. I was working on barbarahogg before I stopped, but I don't know what the new meta is. Should I use my diamonds on new cards? I know some new cards are pretty op. Thanks so much!

Inventory: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/roROx

[Image: 2b4989c4.jpg]
ID:525641948 
Just draw the Heroes of Empire set until you have either Guan Yu, Lübu or both!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Yeah, drawing from the Heroes seal is probably your best option, wait until Friday for the increased chance of drawing Guan Yu, Lu Bu and Cao Cao. In the meantime you could work on Aether because she is one of the strongest leaders available if you can make a five attributes and five races team with Aether as leader and ally.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(12-27-2016, 03:32 PM)Joaqs Wrote: Yeah, drawing from the Heroes seal is probably your best option, wait until Friday for the increased chance of drawing Guan Yu, Lu Bu and Cao Cao. In the meantime you could work on Aether because she is one of the strongest leaders available if you can make a five attributes and five races team with Aether as leader and ally.

I just got LuBu, almost have him maxed, what other dark cards do you think are worth upgrading that I have?
[Image: 2b4989c4.jpg]
ID:525641948 
Well for upgrading I wolud say Basti is really nice for bursting, Novalis is esential for dragon teams (speaking of which, this weekend is Nidhogg SM so try to get the pr materials to use pr Nidhogg as leader with pr Novalis in the team and pr Ursula as ally), Brynhildr active has been buffed and it is a pretty good to turn booster and maybe the Zodacs? Not too sure. Morris is good for Diablo and when needing to heal a lot, has a feeder in Queen of Hearts that can be gotten from the Lost Relic Registry pass but it is expensive.

For a Lu Bu team I think that Endror, Xi, Big Bang, utility can work nicely.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.