Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heart of the Cyborg - EX (Lisa)
Hi all,

I know Double PR Osiris kinda owns this stage.

Apart from the above, is there anyone who crossed this stage without using Egyptian gods? Would like to know what team you used (I have most of the utility, burst cards, many colors too).

Thanks.

[Image: 12dfe8ac.jpg]

I don't remember the stage details since it was a while ago, but you should be fine with this. You can switch medusa with urd ( important for stage 16 ), open pr xi + loki at the reflect mob, faugn before the boss, and blow lisa with ed, good luck Big Grin

UID: 66,287,661 

Main Ally: PR Daji ( All Max )
____

Looking for a friendly and supportive guild, able to achieve all rewards and top 100?
Come and join us in Freaks of Joy

Cheers
I used PR Loki, Ed, PR Xi, Dark Golem and PR Urd ally PR Daji.

I tot I cleared it, but I am short of 1 combo with PR Daji for boss. Lisa left like 1mm of blood!

I used Ed for the stage before boss as I don't have Faugn to break the defense.

Have to collect the gems again. Sigh.

Bringing this thread up again as I don't seem to see other threads on this stage.

I have not succeeded in clearing it until a few days back. With who? Who else but allying PR Wukong.

Hades PR Verdandi Ed Douman Zeus ally PR Wukong.

Stages whereby you need to burst, just use Hades, Ed, Douman, Zeus. Confirm overkill, even with 1 combo. I used craft on boss and Ed hit like 17m.

For the stage with minions, Activate Pr Verdandi and kill off 1 minion (you can use Ed to do single attack). Then aim centre and heal etc. until you stack 3 PR Verdandi. Bring your actives up and after that don't even need to dissolve runes. This is the stage that takes abit of time but not too long. Just keep sucking until the middle one dies. Then finish off the minion.

Stage before boss can use PR Wukong.

Very safe clear.
You Can also use a Wukong-Ml-Daji team to clear, the beneift being u can bring a CC card to pass the minion stage, and being mostly mono-light the whole thing goes quicker. and You obviously have no problem bursting with ml-luna-daji-wukong

PR Wukong
ML
Luna
Minamoto
Mina Fusion Partner (for CC)
PR Daji

Kill left minion, slowly work on the right, CC when he's almost dead then kill him then burst the middle guy. The next stage Wukong is so OP u can survive and grind past the double-hitter.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

(03-06-2015, 06:15 PM)PsychoticSoul Wrote: You Can also use a Wukong-Ml-Daji team to clear, the beneift being u can bring a CC card to pass the minion stage, and being mostly mono-light the whole thing goes quicker. and You obviously have no problem bursting with ml-luna-daji-wukong

PR Wukong
ML
Luna
Minamoto
Mina Fusion Partner (for CC)
PR Daji

Kill left minion, slowly work on the right, CC when he's almost dead then kill him then burst the middle guy. The next stage Wukong is so OP u can survive and grind past the double-hitter.

I don't have PR Wukong or PR Daji, so will never get the chance to have this power combi haha.

So my best grind deck is with Ed for bursts.
pqow + daji
wukong + daji
domon + daji
[Image: 778690684a19212b3d80281a997234be.jpg]

Ridiculously easy with this team. Can trade douman or king for anything, you only need to burst for 5 kk. I would bring any sniper to speed the earth melog stage instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281
This is how I do it few months ago.

This is very hard counter defense team.

Strategy:
Stage 11: Burst
Stage 12- 13: Stall as much as possible for your sniper to turn on.
Stage 14: Burst
Stage 15: Stall as much as possible, if possible use Green sis to extend the stall.
Stage 16: Domon is selected as leader solely to hard counter this stage. The strategy as follow:
1) Use sniper to skill the left or right minion
2) Target the middle
3) Tank as much as possible until green sis suck hp 3x
4) Since minion help is lower, after you grind dead the minions, repeat step 1 until the middle boss is killed. Make sure you have leftover dark stone for next stage.
Stage 17: Burst
Stage 18: To be safe, stall until all skill activated.
Stage 19: You have choice here, either use sniper to kill or use cyborg active skill.
Stage 20: Stall until all booster skill activated, collect dark stone in the process. She got 10k def so is good for def team. Burst to kill
I left the last stage uncut as it is not a safe stalling process.

(03-13-2015, 06:43 AM)jvdoles Wrote: [Image: 778690684a19212b3d80281a997234be.jpg]

Ridiculously easy with this team. Can trade douman or king for anything, you only need to burst for 5 kk. I would bring any sniper to speed the earth melog stage instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't understand. Don't you need a cc for melog round? it revives its minions every turn, how did you manage to damage it?
Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]