Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haza teams
This is my haza team setup

;haza, the gracious dog(evolved), furi, mudasa, mothman, and haha

i do not have yunyang don't ask me to put it in
i do not have medusa either

is this setup good?

lol your about to get flagged bro... wrong section.

If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
The team is ok, but as you mentioned, there are some cards which would be nice to include in the team. Personally I would switch the dog, Mothman and furious for medusa, panda and cybele if I were running mono earth beasts.

I don't like running furi and haza together as it means you can't use haza's second active. Doesn't really matter for short battles but for longer ones you might want the dodge / mass burst skill. Also, you will probably have trouble keeping furi up since you don't have panda or a fast converter. Instead I prefer to run furi in other teams with constant earth runes like dumuzi/Barbara nidhogg/athena

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
If you're insistent on going the Earth Beasts route I would recommend taking a Yunyang ally to sustain Furi and Mothman; keeping the boosts going should more than make up for the slightly lower multiplier, though Komainu would become quite useless in such a setup. Otherwise mixing in some non-Earth beasts would make a lot more sense; Haza2 + Mufasa is a strong enough burst that you can use other cards like Sumatra and Boyciana to good effect.

As with all your other threads, you would get much better advice if you provided a list or some screenshots of your inventory, so that we can identify other cards you have that might fit better.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

how do i know which forum to post in??

i don't want to be hated by people for posting in the wrong forum
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/index.php just take a look over here and in Ask The Community you can see that Team Building is a thing. And dont worry you wont be hated but you may be corrected and in certain cases a Moderator will move the thread for you, cheers!
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.
Lel I don't get why people must get angry at someone posted on the wrong forum though, is it really worth getting angry over? Calm down, not like it will harm anyone or anything right? XD OCD I guess?

Anyways, you seem new here so welcome. Don't worry not everyone will get angry for someone who posted in the wrong section. Just let the mod do their jobs.
(01-12-2017, 02:30 PM)Kina Skynight Wrote: Lel I don't get why people must get angry at someone posted on the wrong forum though, is it really worth getting angry over? Calm down, not like it will harm anyone or anything right? XD OCD I guess?

The parallel I would make is going to a Q&A with the president and asking for relationship advice. Especially the General Discussion section, which is more meant for topics relevant to the entire community, not just one person. It also adds unnecessary and unhelpful clutter when you're browsing through individual subsections while looking for a specific topic.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]