Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild war is up
Just a heads up.

ID: 54962818

Izanagi, Azathoth, Sakura, Mai KOF, whatever is fun to play with

Forum United 3 recruiting

Not a fan, having to use 2 resources is stupid.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
I actually have no idea what's going on, no coordination whatsoever. Just whack whatever you can. The rewards are so bad that there's not much reason to play except to get a title or something else.

(02-09-2018, 12:28 AM)spacelion Wrote: I actually have no idea what's going on, no coordination whatsoever. Just whack whatever you can. The rewards are so bad that there's not much reason to play except to get a title or something else.

Dont forget to get 8k pts by the end so u can get the dragonware silver reward.  The other dragonware silver is from guild obtaining 20k pts.  If u are not in a active guild u might miss out.

Dragonware silvers are rare.  We have a total of 10 cards that can make dragonware for but only 5 pairs have been able to be earned so far.  U could fall behind.  We will likely get chinese god dragonware soon also.

Lastly, ur guild is thrown into a random team so not much u can do to come out on top.  The good thing is that it appears that wont matter much in the end.  Mostly for bragging right who wins at the end.
(02-08-2018, 11:09 PM)Oriceles Wrote: Not a fan, having to use 2 resources is stupid.

U prob werent going use spirit today so it wouldnt really matter much.  However i agree that we did not need another stamina sink.  I repeat...no more stamina sinks.

I have ame, pr, lost relic farming, travelers stages, void of the realm and other bonuses to take care of that.  Disappointing...
(02-09-2018, 12:57 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 12:28 AM)spacelion Wrote: I actually have no idea what's going on, no coordination whatsoever. Just whack whatever you can. The rewards are so bad that there's not much reason to play except to get a title or something else.

Dont forget to get 8k pts by the end so u can get the dragonware silver reward.  The other dragonware silver is from guild obtaining 20k pts.  If u are not in a active guild u might miss out.

Dragonware silvers are rare.  We have a total of 10 cards that can make dragonware for but only 5 pairs have been able to be earned so far.  U could fall behind.  We will likely get chinese god dragonware soon also.

Lastly, ur guild is thrown into a random team so not much u can do to come out on top.  The good thing is that it appears that wont matter much in the end.  Mostly for bragging right who wins at the end.
Actually there are more than 5 pairs. Some of them are obtained after having completed specific stages (or achievements, can't really remember) in Void of the Realm. I've used two pairs to make dragonware for Endor and Novalis respectively and I'm left with 5. Not sure if 7 is actually the maximum right now though.
PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun
LF: VR Greeks  Heart

ID: 21218485
5 pairs in game and 1 pair from one of the gift packs. The Chinese gods have 3 skill, I assume that we also need 3*  crafts (gold pairs)?
(02-09-2018, 03:15 AM)joetjef Wrote: 5 pairs in game and 1 pair from one of the gift packs. The Chinese gods have 3 skill, I assume that we also need 3*  crafts (gold pairs)?

Thx for the info but i derailed the thread since it is guild war thread not dragonware.  We need both an updated dragonware thread, especially since we might have gold requirements?  It looks like these silver pairs still for the startes and dspiritors.

In relation to guild war rewards it seems that this is the 7th silver pair obtainable.  5 from game, event rewards and the other from purchase then this 7th pair from guild war rewards. 
How many Green Army is there? Let's go coordinate attack an enemy base tower (instead of the middle island) ...

ammmm, I lose many time one first day when I play half sleep.
Can I reset the used card so I can play it properly?