Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild of Saviors Lv.18 [GOS][Stress Free][Accepting newcomers]
Star 
[Image: SuUjDs6.png]

Hi everyone since September of 2016 I'm now Guild of Saviors new president. We used to be a top #100 free to play usually staying on #2 of English rank, but due to decisions of previous guild leader we moved to stress free with some minimum requirements. Most of our guild members are from SEA region but we are trying to include members from every part of the world. 

Right now we offer the following benefits:
  • Different adjutants assigned to each member, that way you will have access to all the important leader cards all the time. 
  • Also since patch 13.4 I'll be able to rent specific adjutants for everyone in the guild and purchase specific stages for everyone to challenge.
  • Facebook as main platform of communication, we have a private group and 2 Messenger channels.
  • The following in game bonuses: 30% extra coins, 30 extra EXP., 12% Lv. Up bonus.
  • Lv. 350+ members ready to help you build teams and get advice to pass all the Extra, Elite, Ultimate, and Nightmare stages.
  • We have 115 member slots.
  • I usually don't check for inactive players but if you are away for more than 2 weeks without prior notice you will get kicked out of the guild.
Events:
  • We are not scoring for Joint Operations, just complete and get the rewards
  • For traditional guild events we don't have a minimum score or demand participation but you can't skip more than 3 events on same year. We recommend to contribute at least 200 points. We have got all the rewards on all the events.
Requirements to join:
  • Accept our rules.
  • Must have a Facebook account to join our chat channels.

Please contact me here over PM or Facebook if you are interested.

Last thread update 30/8/2017.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
bumping for friends Smile

(11-07-2016, 08:16 AM)Oriceles Wrote: bumping for friends Smile
Friends?^^

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

just wanna to ask about i am beginner with level 94 only. but every daily task i will do and guide task all will do, am i qualify in your guide?
Hey Oriceles, good day.

My Game ID is; 77748535
My name is Bakyo, I used to be a very active player, until I left the game 7 months ago (because of Work/Life).
But now I am back XD, I am lvl 422, have all cards (most of them All Max), up to "Imperial Warlords" + TSZ.

Just tell me if you have space, because I wanna do the next JO.
Yes, we have around 50 free spots!, just keep in mind that we do all of communication on facebook so I would need to add you to 2 group conversations. If you are okey with that contact me over there.

bump for update

bumping, recruit is still open.

Ayy passing by and bumping
Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
Bampu
Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328