Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Guild [SG] Eärendil #1613
Hey guys! My id in TOS is Khun Paen [SG]. Just in case if u guys need to find me. Btw YyOnly....if there is anything that requires my attention, just whatsapp me ok. I believe u already have my number. Have a great weekend guys! Keep up the fighting spirit!!

(01-25-2014, 12:30 PM)chesther666 Wrote: Hey guys! My id in TOS is Khun Paen [SG]. Just in case if u guys need to find me. Btw YyOnly....if there is anything that requires my attention, just whatsapp me ok. I believe u already have my number. Have a great weekend guys! Keep up the fighting spirit!!

Okay I will take note on that. Just need you to be active hehehe.

P.s. whatsapp group noisy sia

[Image: 611c761f.jpg]
Hi Guild members

Yy : Noisy is an understatement Tongue

Btw could I trouble all of you to inform me or Cad, our GM if you would be having a period of inactivity in our Guild?

CNY round the corner and some of us may be so lucky to fly off somewhere...

Thanks Smile

Mamasan is Ghost!

Aiya Eärendil Elenion Ancalima!

Works in Progress on My Dark Mono...
[Image: c32a4aaa.jpg]
Fellow Guild Members,

I am most proud to announce that as of 26 Jan 2014 @ 1pm, our total guild points for the current Blessings from the Visitors guild event is 4790 (i.e. we have met and exceeded the 4000 point target for ALL prizes)! Congrats everyone on a job well-done Angel

To those guild vanguards who went quite a few rounds for the duck events, we salute your valiant efforts! Members who are interested in knowing who these heroes are, can just click on "Member List" under the guild page, and select "Event Score".

More good news: thanks to your generous giving, we have also achieved the GOLD target for levelling up our guild. However, we are just short of the EXP target. As such, I implore ALL members to continue their battles as the guild exp is based on a % of your individual exp earned per battle. The quicker we hit this guild EXP target, the quicker we can level up our guild to level 5.

I strongly encourage all guild members who have YET to attempt any of the duck events to do so (as your EXP earned will contribute towards our guild EXP). On the other hand, you can also attempt the Golden Day events as they give out lotsa EXP and GOLD for the stamina invested. Do take note that the Duck Events will continue adding on to our Guild Points tally and we might even be in the running for a Golden Badge?

TOS summoners who are interested in joining Earendil - take note that a potential 4 new vacancies will be opening up soon (1 slot is already reserved from the previous round of hiring).

Will update as more information comes along!

(01-26-2014, 09:25 AM)tos.chronos Wrote: Hi Guild members

Yy : Noisy is an understatement Tongue

Btw could I trouble all of you to inform me or Cad, our GM if you would be having a period of inactivity in our Guild?

CNY round the corner and some of us may be so lucky to fly off somewhere...

Thanks Smile
Fellow guild members,

I wish to introduce you to our Guild Champion, [SG] Pandora.

Besides showcasing his nifty runestone moves on his youtube page http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrh0LiALmDK1lLNZ2ryvow, Pandora will also be monitoring guild member activity for daily battles and events. [SG] YyOnly and [SG]Elsa will be assisting him in this regard.

I understand that TOS is only a game, and most of us have real lives to lead and cannot possibly be playing TOS all the time, in spite of what MH desires Tongue

However, in order to be fair to those members who are pushing the limits with every battle, I seek your kind understanding in notifying the Star Councillors should you need to take time off from TOS or record a period of inactivity.

Aiya Earendil Elenion Ancalima!
Fellow Guild Members,

I am pleased to announce that Guild Eärendil has once again achieved ALL prizes for the recently concluded Blessings From The Visitors guild event (23 to 27 Jan 2014). Your hard earned prizes are available under Reward when you log in to TOS on 28 Jan 2014.

I congratulate each and everyone of you, and wish to thank you for your hard work.

For the mathematically inclined, our Guild Statistics for this battle are:
- guild points needed for MAX prizes = 4000
- total guild points earned = 6310 (way short for the Golden Badge, but I am not complaining Tongue)
- points earned by top 5 scorers = 2750 (44% of total score)
- highest score = 890
- lowest score (excluding "0") = 10
- number of members who participated in this event = 33/45 (73%)
- average score (EXcluding non participants) = 6310/33 = 191
- median score (EXcluding non participants) = 130
- mode score (EXcluding non participants) = 90
- average score (INcluding non participants) = 6310/45 = 140
- median score (INcluding non participants) = 90
- mode score (INcluding non participants) = 0
- number of members who sat out of this event = 12/45 (27%)

Moving forwards, kindly refer to the new changes under Guild House-keeping (page 1 of this thread). I wish to encourage ALL members to participate actively in future Guild Events so as to continue our winning streak!

(01-28-2014, 01:11 PM)[SG] Caduceus Wrote: Fellow Guild Members,

I am pleased to announce that Guild Eärendil has once again achieved ALL prizes for the recently concluded Blessings From The Visitors guild event (23 to 27 Jan 2014). Your hard earned prizes are available under Reward when you log in to TOS on 28 Jan 2014.

I congratulate each and everyone of you, and wish to thank you for your hard work.

For the mathematically inclined, our Guild Statistics for this battle are:
- guild points needed for MAX prizes = 4000
- total guild points earned = 6310 (way short for the Golden Badge, but I am not complaining Tongue)
- points earned by top 5 scorers = 2750 (44% of total score)
- highest score = 890
- lowest score (excluding "0") = 10
- number of members who participated in this event = 33/45 (73%)
- average score (EXcluding non participants) = 6310/33 = 191
- median score (EXcluding non participants) = 130
- mode score (EXcluding non participants) = 90
- average score (INcluding non participants) = 6310/45 = 140
- median score (INcluding non participants) = 90
- mode score (INcluding non participants) = 0
- number of members who sat out of this event = 12/45 (27%)

Moving forwards, kindly refer to the new changes under Guild House-keeping (page 1 of this thread). I wish to encourage ALL members to participate actively in future Guild Events so as to continue our winning streak!

Thanks cad for this amazing post. took you quite awhile huh. Congrats to all members of [SG] Eärendil once again for obtaining all prizes.

Do note take 4 new vacancies will be up real soon. Summoners who are interested to join, please pm [SG] Caduceus, [SG] Pandora, [SG]Elsa, Chronos or me myself.

Thanks xD
[Image: 611c761f.jpg]
Hi fellow guild members, Pandora here.

just a small reminder that there is a initial purchase tomorrow~

★ 5th Event: 1-Year Anniversary Purchase Reward
Start Time: Jan 29 (Wed)
From Jan 29 (Wed), when making a purchase of 6 or more diamonds, you will receive 1 chance for drawing assigned monsters + "Prime Soulstone" x3 (random attribute). Each Summoner will receive these two rewards once.
Example: when purchasing 6 diamonds on Jan 29, you will receive 1 chance for drawing assigned monsters + "Prime Soulstone" x3 (random attribute). The rewards can be found in "Community" -> "Reward" after re-logging into the game. When you buy 6 diamonds again on Jan 30, no more rewards will be given.

The assigned monsters include:
5* The Treasure Raider
5* The Martial Master
5* The Tribal Chief
5* The Merry Puppy
5* The Grumpy Puppy

I think its a good chance to get some diamonds and a free card. Save diamonds for 6 Feb k? i know everyone is aiming for that fox queen. Big Grin
[Image: e75c5880.jpg]

We're [SG] Eärendil

Aiya Eärendil Elenion Ancalima!
Announcement from MH,

6 free diamonds for those affected (although I just wish that they would answer my query on the Eye Spirit bug Dodgy)

Detailed Explanation about “Purchase Reward Period Extended” and “1-Year Anniversary Purchase Reward”
30 Jan, 2014

Since “Purchase Reward Period Extended” and “1-Year Anniversary Purchase Reward” have caused certain confusion among Summoners, the TOS team would like to give more detailed explanation regarding these two events here.

“1-Year Anniversary Purchase Reward” is running on a long-term basis. It did not have a specific end date in the previous announcement, which had caused certain confusion among Summoners. The TOS team sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience caused to Summoners who made a purchase yesterday.

To compensate Summoners, we will distribute 6 diamonds to Summoners who fulfill the following two criteria:

1. Made a single purchase of 6 or more diamonds during the period Jan 18 (Sat) 00:00 – Jan 28 (Tue) 23:59, UTC+08
AND
2. Made a single purchase of 6 or more diamonds again during the period Jan 29 (Wed) 00:00 – Jan 30 (Thurs) 23:59, UTC+08

To collect the compensation, eligible Summoners should log in from Jan 30 (Thurs) 15:00 to Feb 12 (Wed) 23:59, UTC+08

Source: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/4619#content-area

Dear fellow guild members,

MH announced Celebration Events for TOS 1-Year Anniversary & Exceeding 10 Million Downloads Worldwide. There are a total of 16 events so I tried to sort them out in chronological order:

★ 6th Event: Purchase Reward Period Extended
Time: Jan 18 (Sat) – Feb 9 (Sun)
No matter a purchase has been made before or not, when making a purchase of 6 or more diamonds during this celebration event, summoners can receive “Gaelle the Horner” x2. Each summoner will be rewarded once.

★ 12th Event: Permanent Event 『Blessings from the Souls series』
Receive blessings from the souls everyday in the Year of the Horse!
First round: 『The Earth Soul’s Blessing』
Time: Jan 27 (Mon) 19:00 – Feb 2 (Sun) 23:59, UTC+08

★ 7th Event: Special Event 『Return of the Keeper』
Time: Jan 27 (Mon) 19:00 – Feb 9 (Sun) 23:59, UTC+08
As years go by, the Keeper of Festivals is preparing an unexpected return…
*One-time clearance

★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: Jan 28 (Tue) – Feb 9 (Sun)
Login daily during this period to get a total of 13 diamonds (1 diamond per day)!

★ 5th Event: 1-Year Anniversary Purchase Reward
Start Time: Jan 29 (Wed)
From Jan 29 (Wed), when making a purchase of 6 or more diamonds, you will receive 1 chance for drawing assigned monsters + “Prime Soulstone” x3 (random attribute). Each Summoner will receive these two rewards once.

★ 3rd Event: Year of the Horse Lucky Money
Time: Jan 30 (Thurs)
Login on Lunar New Year’s Eve to receive 500,000 coins!

★ 4th Event: Year of the Horse Welcome Gift
Time: Jan 31 (Fri)
Get one free chance in diamond seal card draw on Lunar New Year’s Day! Good Luck in the Year of the Horse!
(Only applicable to Tower of Saviors English version’s players who have reached Level 10 or above)

★ 11th Event: Special Event 『The Fierce Counterstrike』
Time: Jan 31 (Fri)
Tame the beasts and collect important evolve elements!
*One-time clearance

★ 2nd Event: TOS Lunar New Year Gift
Time: Jan 31 (Fri) – Feb 6 (Thurs)
Login daily during the Lunar New Year to get a total of 7 diamonds (1 diamond per day)!

★ 13th Event: -50 Required Stamina for 『The Wrathful King』
Time: Feb 2 (Sun) 00:00 – 23:59, UTC+08
The required Stamina for 『The Wrathful King』 is reduced by 50%!

★ 8th Event: New Event 『Residents of Wonderland』
Down the secret hole to start an underground adventure!
Start of the journey: 『Down the Rabbit Hole』
Time: Feb 3 (Mon) – Feb 16 (Sun)

★ 9th Event: Return of Soulmaster Stage 『The Solar Eclipse』
Time: Feb 5 (Wed) 00:00 – 23:59, UTC+08
All lights will diminish when “Sirius of Solar Eclipse” devours the sun!
*One-day Exclusive Battle

★ 10th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event 『The Eastern Pantheon’s Fest』
Time: Feb 6 (Thurs) 13:00 – 23:59, UTC+08
200% increased chance for getting the Eastern Gods series in diamond seal card draw!

★ 14th Event: Friend Points Event
Time: Feb 8 (Sat) – Feb 9 (Sun)
Login daily during this period to receive a total of 2000 Friend Points (1000 Friend Points per day)!

★ 15th Event: Friend Point Seal Card Draw Event
Time: Feb 9 (Sun) 13:00 – 23:59, UTC+08
200% increased chance to get Soulstones in Friend Point Seal Card Draw!

★ 16th Event: TOS Exceeding 10 Million Downloads Worldwide Mysterious Event

DISCLAIMER: While the above schedule was prepared to the best of my knowledge, the poster accepts no resposibility for any typographical mistakes Tongue

Source: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/4577#content-area
[SG] Eärendil warmly welcomes the following new member:
#46 [SG] Eric23 真 ID 12354098

The above member to please PM me to settle admin matters Smile

Dear fellow guild members,

It gives me the greatest pleasure to announce that we are now level 5! Many thanks to ALL your sweat and determination Big Grin

We are open for recruitment - interested candidates, please PM me.

[SG] Caduceus u are doing an amazing job here, i am really impressed at how neat the things are done up here and such a stress free enviroment too ^^

U are definitely a capable person, keep up the great work Smile

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use