Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
[Guild Recruitment] Lvl 16 - Eclipse [ Active Guild ]
Hi everyone, Eclipse here looking for members to join us!
[Image: xEIqTis.png]
Guild Leader: TMS_[SG]  Id:14618110
Guild Id:1079
Guild Lvl: 16

We are a friendly and active guild looking for members who are
looking for friends to play TOS together with and have fun at the same time! Although we are an ex-top 100 guild, We are able to get max rewards in every guild event!

Achievements:
Rewards earned in previous guild events:
Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in B.Duck Guild Event.  
[Image: 4vfujc.jpg]
Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in Trial of the Astralists Event.  (Rank 94)
[Image: 2j3h8qe.jpg]
Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned inPurify the Lustful Mind Event.

Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in Catch The Glutton. (Rank 69)
[Image: 24o38rp.jpg]Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in Trail of the Stars Part 2 (Rank 69)
[Image: 2ryips8.jpg]
Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in Clash on the Chessboard (Rank 99)
Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in To the Moon (Rank 88)
Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in Revenge after the festival (Rank 48)
[Image: 2cdwp50.jpg]
Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in Wine of Abandoned Love(Rank 64)
[Image: 148p01x.jpg]
Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in Endless War Song(Rank 99)
Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in Ode To The Saint(Rank 77)
[Image: 1zt56e.jpg]Medal Earned for achieving the top 100 guilds with the most points earned in Search For surprising eggs(Rank 41)
[Image: 1fh1cz.jpg]
http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/guild-ranking

We currently use LINE as our main guild chat platform, 
where we discuss about difficult stages and general stuffs and aim to help each other out.

We also have a Facebook group for our members
Fb : https://www.facebook.com/groups/492840564158147/

Guild Registration is now Open! Please do send in your requests!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I applied and switched ally to PKoE lvl 99. I normally use a Solar Sirius as ally, but it's only level 45 Smile

(12-18-2013, 12:45 AM)Mabusian Wrote: I applied and switched ally to PKoE lvl 99. I normally use a Solar Sirius as ally, but it's only level 45 Smile
Hmm we have quite alot of PKoE's here , its okay , u can switch to Solar Sirius~
hi , i just accepted ur request Smile Happy TOS-ing! Smile

Would u all like a max athena or a novalis? One of my friend is searching for a guild
Madhead needs to nerf Nighteleven urgently
(12-18-2013, 03:28 AM)[SG]Username Wrote: Would u all like a max athena or a novalis? One of my friend is searching for a guild

Either Would be fine Smile
Thanks!
[BUMP]
We are still recruiting guys! Keep those requests coming in!
Hi, can i join this guild? i usually run beast team with GSoD lead.
i just send a request now, ID 25793320
Hi , i just accepted your request Smile Thanks for joining us!
Registration is still up guys! BUMP~
hi may i join your guild? i'm regular player and i have 2 account 1 is glutt slime (lvl 71) ally... will be maxing out on priority & the other is minamoto (max lvl) ally... but both card has not max in skill yet