Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Guild Event] Search for Surprise Eggs (LAST DAY)| All you need to know!

Link to official info

[Image: 43_website_851x315_en_v1.jpg]

What do you need to do?

As usual, collect all sorts of Eggs(19, to be exact) and reach 20k points(200 personal points) to receive all rewards.

[Image: a22878c76c.jpg]

The Accumulated Prizes are as follows:
2,000 accumulated Guild Points & 20 Personal Guild Points or above – “Diamond” x1
4,500 accumulated Guild Points & 45 Personal Guild Points or above – “Baby Harpy” x2
7,000 accumulated Guild Points & 70 Personal Guild Points or above – “Rapa Nui the Puppet on Vigil” x 1 (Skill level of 1) and “Eostre, Goddess of Spring” x 1 (Skill level of 10)
12,500 accumulated Guild Points & 125 Personal Guild Points or above – “Prime Millennium Soulstone” x 3 (random attribute).
20,000 accumulated Guild Points, 200 Personal Guild Points & obtained 19 Easter Eggs – “Rapa Nui the Puppet on Vigil” x 1 (MAX skill level).
Example: If a guild has accumulated 2000 Guild Points, all members contributed 20 Guild Points or above would be given “Diamond” x1, which means it would not be received by members who contributed less than 20 Guild Points.

Sneakpeek of the event stage + herself in action as a team member

Leader & Active skill of Rapa Nui the Puppet on Vigi
Leader skill: If HP is 100%, Team Attack x2.5
Active skill: The higher the rec, the higher the damage multiplier for Earth attribute attacks, to the max of 2.5x(when rec exceeds 2200)

FaQs
  • Must I obtain all 19 Easter eggs myself or are the loots shared among all guild members?
No, you need not to. The collection of Easter eggs are shared among all members of the guild. In other words, even if you are so damn unlucky enough to not acquire any rare Easter eggs, if your other guild members manage to complete the collection instead you'll still get the top rewards,providing you hit 200 personal points obviously, hehh.
  • Where can I check the collection of the Easter eggs?
Get to your Guild's main page and click on Guild's emblem(top middle) and click on the Showroom option. Bingo.
  • How do I see which eggs have been collected/not collected by me?
Eggs that you'd collected will be solidified whereas those that you'd left out will be sorta translucent.

Error 101: Signature not found.
I believe the active skill only increases earth attack, is that correct?

Last time with Dio we barely made it to the 20k points, not sure there are many earth players in our guild who are willing to participate more than the minimum requirement.

Leader and active skills are meh tbh :V

Need Faugn, Dionysus allies!
Ally: PR Daji, Li Hsiao Yao

[Image: b7d1eb51.jpg]
[Image: 862e75f9.jpg]
ID: 26056618
Yes the damage multiplier only applies to earth.
Well, image is not opening for me, but depending on how high is the CD, it's active can a powerfull boost, better then Zeus. And if it's an earth god or fiend it can fit on Giemsa earth version deck.
My Norse Water Mono:
[Image: cce877d6.jpg]
Regular Allies: Elizabeth, PR Freyr, Earth DS and PR Molly, PR Tyr, Santa

Just did the math on her stats in the video, elf confirmed. Not a god/fiend. QQ Giemsa
[Image: ccb0f352.jpg]
(03-25-2015, 10:55 PM)Paladino Wrote: Well, image is not opening for me, but depending on how high is the CD, it's active can a powerfull boost, better then Zeus.  And if it's an earth god or fiend it can fit on Giemsa earth version deck.

From what I can see, the minCD is 10 at skill lvl 10.
(03-25-2015, 10:55 PM)Paladino Wrote: Well, image is not opening for me, but depending on how high is the CD, it's active can a powerfull boost, better then Zeus. And if it's an earth god or fiend it can fit on Giemsa earth version deck.

PR Zeus confirmed.
(03-25-2015, 11:02 PM)Roniellio Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 10:55 PM)Paladino Wrote: Well, image is not opening for me, but depending on how high is the CD, it's active can a powerfull boost, better then Zeus.  And if it's an earth god or fiend it can fit on Giemsa earth version deck.

PR Zeus confirmed.

Awsome, really like playing my Greek deck and anything that helps it is welcome! 
My Norse Water Mono:
[Image: cce877d6.jpg]
Regular Allies: Elizabeth, PR Freyr, Earth DS and PR Molly, PR Tyr, Santa

The active skill isn't bad. Could make her a nice follower. After Dionsyus, though, this is quite a step down in power as a leader.
ID: 29,237,346

Main Ally: All Max Daji

Guild Ally: All Max SSS

Other Allies(on request): 
All Max: Stolas/Pisces/Capricorn/Libra/Leo/Ursula/Novalis/Dagon/Cthugha/Kejorou
Level Max/PR'd: Faugn IV/Lisa/Inanna/Namtar/Astaroth IV/Sagittarius II/Douman Ashiya/Artemis IV/Nezha III
IV Ducks/Dogs: Water/Earth/Light

Will add low level users.