Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
[Guides] The Dark Side (Discretion Advised)
(10-07-2015, 03:31 PM)BaneDragonX Wrote: Just asking what's the best potential dark Babylon team?

Sent from my LG-D838 using Tapatalk

There is no answer to that question, since every stage is so different and needs particular situational cards. Example : Ed is very good at def breaking, but his low HP sometimes prevent you from tanking that critical first hit from the boss.
The ideal composition also depends a lot of your playstyle and skill level. Example : A bad spinner would benefit Hades a lot (this guy cleared so many extra bosses for me that i can't count them), while a pro would take much more benefit from Endor.

When you have many team options, you have to make your mind on each card you have and plan your fights in advance.

ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(10-07-2015, 03:31 PM)BaneDragonX Wrote: Just asking what's the best potential dark Babylon team?

Sent from my LG-D838 using Tapatalk
Dark Babylon has endless forms, there are Norse and greek gimmics and others that do infernal counsellor+PR Xi+Ed+Odin. I'm personally running Namtar + PR Pollux + SGB + PR Xi + VR Loki + Namtar, thinking about going back to Endor instead of VR Loki but not sure.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Lel i havent got daji too~

Hi for Norse team skill where drop rate increase to 20%/25% if you have the same leader/ally , does this stack with 40% increase from Greek amelioration ? I'm thinking if I want to PR and then VR my Loki or not.

Loki - Artemis - HFD - Astaroth - Artemis - Loki for instance , will the middle 4 column have 65% dark rune drop?
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

Nope, it does not. The 40% amel skill overwrites the team skill.
And a Loki team without PR Odin would be quite a shame, since you get a x9 base multiplier instead of x16.
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(05-17-2016, 12:13 AM)Dhafeuwst Wrote: And a Loki team without PR Odin would be quite a shame, since you get a x9 base multiplier instead of x16.

Literally me. Login day 402, VR all max Loki, but no Odin because last time Odin came (June 20 2015, almost 11 months ago) I was still a newb who couldn't beat the SM.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
I'm really hoping that madhead stops trolling us, lets the Sirius out next week and the next one finally brings Odin back. have lots of bunnies, madheads, baby harpies waiting for Odin to fast track him into PR, and I know that I'm not the only one.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.