Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
[Guides] The Dark Side (Discretion Advised)
(02-17-2015, 12:57 PM)xe_ero Wrote: Hey, man how you're doing?

I've been using only using scholar and hades rainbow decks, and that's been working fine for me.

But i wanted to ask if mono dark is still the best thing these days? i recently drew a few good dark cards including daji, is it worth it to level up all of these cards?

if you have tons of daji allies then can slowly level her up when you are free if not just concentrate on the more important cards you need Big Grin

Some things I want to point out to you since you asked for things you might have missed:
1. PR Loki - PR Odin - PR Loki or PR Loki x PR Daji. This is an important part of Norse since the PR Odin release. Many Norses are going back to dual Norses due to PR Odin, but for Dark, is it better to continue with the Loki x Daji, or follow the new trend with PR Odin?

2. Dark mono fiends can either be semi defensive (Dual PR Todd) or glass cannon from my experience (Tsuchigumo x Daji or dual Tsuchigumo)

3. Regarding an old post of yours, Basti is really outclassed by Ed unless in a beast deck. And speaking of which, Ed has seen a lot of uses in defensive decks, mono or not, since one Bapho/SGB convert will allow Ed to deal enough damage for an ungrindable stage most of the time.

Ofc, these are just my thoughts and experiences from playing dark teams for quite some time (Both greek and Daji x Loki) so feel free to deny my opinions Tongue

Lazy to update images.

Current Ally: Lucy OR VR Freyja

damn... I'm getting so damn lazy....

[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
(02-26-2015, 01:14 AM)Viverea Wrote: Some things I want to point out to you since you asked for things you might have missed:

Tongue

So very true, I agree with your opinion, i'm just damn lazy to update the guide lol, I'm kinda of the person that either do it perfectly or ignore it totally haha... I'm waiting for my OCD to kick in
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
(03-01-2015, 02:36 AM)ralfhero Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 01:14 AM)Viverea Wrote: Some things I want to point out to you since you asked for things you might have missed:

So very true, I agree with your opinion, i'm just damn lazy to update the guide lol, I'm kinda of the person that either do it perfectly or ignore it totally haha... I'm waiting for my OCD to kick in
Well, PR Zodiacs are coming Big Grin Motivation.
Lazy to update images.

Hey, can you please help me to choose for a better mono deck? Which five should i master first? Thanks in advance! Big Grin
[Image: Screenshot_2015-03-02-00-46-39.png?_subj...ACShexS60Q]
Broken picture link...
Lazy to update images.

New guide title. The "Lazy" dark side.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

Or laidback dark side.
Permanent ally : Pr Daji Triple Max 
Ally on request : Mark 2, Hep, Pr Nezha, Inheritance - PQoW 

User ID: 54,335,456
(01-19-2015, 01:26 AM)ralfhero Wrote: Thanks for all the encouragement Smile

The biggest reason why i cannot add basti into my guide and a few others is because i don't have them and any suggestion i make will be kinda baseless >_<
I recently obtain mufasa which is the same as basti so i should be very soon able to make some comment and suggestion with basti but patch 8.0 is out.... like... OMG.....
Patches are coming faster then i can create guides lol.... love hate relationship....
I'm gonna wait for 8.0 then i gonna nail my door shut and sit down to finally fix this guide up to date lol... hopefully i can do it...

Yeah, I understand. Look now that we are at 8.1 with so many stuff, but everything right now is more oriented in to Fiends (come on Madhead is only releasing fiend cards one after the other) I'm really excited that Felix is coming soon (I don't have him yet). I will also suggest replacing Mi-Go with Thomas Midgley on some parts of the guide. Fills the same role for a team like: PR Loki + PR Odin + Thomas + Felix + PR Endor + PR Daji. Also hope you can get Basti eventually, I got her today and made a beast team like this: Basti + Pluma + Mufasa + PR Taotie + Baphomet + Ally Daji, not pure dark, but still dark runes apply for Mufasa and Pluma Tongue .
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Latest patch members I manage to grab lol.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, if you want to join be sure to join the Discord server for information.