Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
[Guides] The Dark Side (Discretion Advised)
Need some advices for forming deck with my current dark cards
Loki
GSOD
Pkod
dark golem
Baphomet
Artemis
Isabell
gemini
Dark DS
Valykrie
Dark metallic dragon
Dark ethereal dragon
LUbu
Dark defend dragon
Dark duck

Currently my deck is Loki + gemini + baphomet + GSOD + isabell =ally daji
wondering is there any better idea with my current cards ?
Priority Aiming to clear SM battles in the future ~~

(12-25-2013, 02:16 AM)wengfrecrixs Wrote: Currently my deck is Loki + gemini + baphomet + GSOD + isabell =ally daji
wondering is there any better idea with my current cards ?
Priority Aiming to clear SM battles in the future ~~

There is a thread on how to max the skill of Gemini, do it and remove GSD from your team. Isabell only use her if the SM boss need it, your main focus should be burst since 90% of the boss can be won with burst alone.

Loki + Artemis,Lu Bu,Gemini,Bapho + Daji

This will be a better team to clear SM/GM battles. Artemis stat is very good and when the boss need CC card like isabell you should replace Lu Bu with Isabell. Getting Odin or at least sirius will help greatly in clearing SM battles and this team i suggested will help in getting them. This team will also allow you to switch between using Norse and Greeks to find which to prefer, just change the leader and ally card Smile

Remember dark mono mainly goes on attack, you should aim to kill boss in 1 turn instead of using CC card to save yourself, I only use Isabell at stages where direct attack is not sufficent and you will encounter them.

[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
Very good thread. Thumbs up

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
I've added pyramid style of stacking, will work on daji endor scramble and unscramble next... i think Smile Holiday season so merry christmas, happy new year and happy chinese new year haha
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

My GuildCLICK HERE
what's the best way to make mono dark with these cards? assuming all evolved and levelled

Loki
baphomet
gsod
Pollux
endor
pkod
Lu bu
Osiris
Valkyrie
[Image: KaXqeSu.png]
(12-26-2013, 02:21 PM)ralfhero Wrote: I've added pyramid style of stacking, will work on daji endor scramble and unscramble next... i think Smile Holiday season so merry christmas, happy new year and happy chinese new year haha

Nice one! Waited for it. Idea
Add ID 25,441,657

Thanks!
This is an excellent effort by Ralfhero. I will take this opportunity to share three decks which I used frequently for seal 7. Disclaimer : very luxury deck.

Loki, Fox, Gemini, Scorpio, Odin, Fox. Very useful for clearing most 7-1 seals. Use gemni Scorpio Fox on stage 6 and Loki+Odin Fox on stage 7. Gemini Scorpio Fox can deal 700k dmg while Loki+Odin Fox can deal 1mil dmg.

Loki saruman Gemini Scorpio Odin Fox. A more defensive deck with full heal but one less burst. Used when need to store full burst for stage 7 (hp = 2mil boss) and can only grind on stage 6.

Loki elf queen Gemini Scorpio Odin Fox. An extreme high rcr deck after elf queen is activated. Able to withstand 10k dmg CD1 bosses.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
Saruman is a very good defensive card for dark team, i regretted so much not getting him... i used 4 diamonds to reach him with my Greek team and know immediately i cannot get him cause i was using Greeks (if anyone still remember he is combo shield and Greeks hate combo shield)

My Norse wasn't ready at that time but now's a different story, if he appear again i will farm him and make him feed his own kind lol Evil evil haha just like what i done with Odin haha

(12-27-2013, 06:19 AM)Lemiaou Wrote: what's the best way to make mono dark with these cards? assuming all evolved and levelled

IMO, i believe the best team you have is Loki + Osiris,Pollux,Bapho,Lu Bu + Daji

You can replace Loki/Osiris with Endor(PR) if you want to. I always go for 1 turn kill so Osiris and Lu Bu will help achieve that a lot. With the team i recommend you can get Odin and Sirius which will in turn improve your team in the future. Reason why i keep Loki is for when you get Odin, if you decide to use Endor as leader you will miss out on Odin + Loki extra team skill Smile Of cause Endor PR and Daji make a superb combo but as i said i go for 1 turn kill and Endor Daji need 2 turn to combo.

My GuildCLICK HERE
Hi there all dark mono sifu here, i needed advice here to build a dark mono as im not very good in dark.

So heres my card,
Loki
Pollux
dark sac -isabelle i think
gsod
pkod
valkyrie
paladin gladiator

How can i build a dark mono using this cards above, my friend told me that im missing baphomet. Any replacement? all suggestion much appreciated.
[Image: c2eb0a4f.jpg]
Current dragon deck

[Image: 3cdfaad2.jpg]
Current mono dark.

Need Water DS, PR Loki & Daji ally, refer my siggy for ID,
Regular ally will be PR Loki, Dark DS, all EDs and Nidhogg, change upon request.

(01-06-2014, 12:24 PM)jasper91 Wrote: Hi there all dark mono sifu here, i needed advice here to build a dark mono as im not very good in dark.

If this is all the dark cards you have then indeed you're short of the main card for building a dark team. You need main cards at least bapho+GSD else you'll have trouble bursting with dark mono. Since you already got Pollux aka Gemini all you need is just GSD or Scorpio and you're complete to form a good dark mono. Hope you get it soon Smile

My GuildCLICK HERE